"Don't we all," she smiled as she rested her head backwards peacefully and winked playfully at the boy.

* * * * *

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" Ron questioned as the large group climbed the metal stairs of the Quidditch stadium as Arthur led the group to find their section.

Evelyn's excitement had increased as the sky grew darker and the stadium had lit up, displaying the colours of the Irish and Bulgarian colours to represent the teams playing in the final. She didn't think anything could ruin her mood. Or so she thought.

"Well, put it this way..." An annoying voice began to taunt and Eve looked over the railing to see Lucius and Draco Malfoy stood just below them, "If it rains you'll be the first to know." The man sneered causing the group to glare at the duo before they began to continue on their journey.

Unfortunately so did the Malfoys who were headed in the same direction. "Father and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself," Draco bragged causing Evelyn to glare at him but the boy simply smirked in return.

They may had been friends but Eve was sick of Draco and his family's rubbish.

"Don't boast, Draco" Lucius Malfoy ordered as his cane made contact with Draco's stomach to stop the boy in his place making a grunt leave his lips from the impact. "There's no need with these people."

Evelyn simply scoffed turning to make her way up the stairs, but was held back in place as Lucius Malfoy's cane hooked onto the sleeve of her denim jacket. A quiet gasp escaped the girl as she was tugged back into the railing.

The family stopped in their place as Harry grabbed onto Eve's other arm to help remove the cane.

"Evelyn, dear. Draco has told me about your good news. At least now you are no longer unknowledgeable of your blood status," his words were blended between a smirk and a sneer.

Eve didn't reply instead tugged slightly against the cane as she glared at the man. "It's Evelyn Black now, isn't it?" Lucius added in question.

It was clear to Eve that the man already knew who her father was, the news had been spread like wild fire, even ending up with Rita Skeeter writing an article on it.

The brunette girl simply smirked as she snatched the end of Mr Malfoy's cane and ripped it away from her, pushing it back into the creepy man's chest.

"It's Weasley-Black actually, but I'm sure Draco can tell you all about it since we are - or were - best friends."

Evelyn turned and walked away satisfied with seeing the annoyed look on Lucius Malfoy's face after hearing her words, she joined her family who were smiling in what she could only call proudness.

"Nice one, sis!" the twins exclaimed, wrapping their arms around her shoulders with grins on their faces.

When they finally arrived at their seats which were at the top of the stadium, but the best part was that they could see the whole pitch. Fred and George let out yells of excitement while Eve couldn't control her beaming smile along with the rest of the group.

Amos and Cedric were already there waiting for the them just as the game was about to begin. The brunette jogged over to join her friend, smiling brightly as the two joined in a hug.