Evelyn Weasley-Black

Evelyn Weasley-Black is now entering her fourth year at Hogwarts

Evelyn Weasley-Black is now entering her fourth year at Hogwarts. After discovering her true parentage she was able to add her blood name to her full title.

Just before school year finished the secret that she was Sirius Black's daughter got loose to the students of Hogwarts. There was no point in hiding the title, Eve was proud of it. The Ministry of Magic allowed Evelyn to be removed from the 'Smith' law, which resulted in her name change.

It had been a shock for many especially when Evelyn had to explain to Cedric and Draco - who she was speaking with again.

Cedric had been given an explanation on one of the days they organised together during the holidays, the first one to be exact. The duo had only managed to spend 3 days together but they constantly sent letters to each other. This was the same way Eve had been keeping in contact with Harry, Hermione and Draco.

Evelyn had stayed at the Weasley's originally, but she later stayed at Hermione's house for 2 weeks where she extremely enjoyed living life like a muggle.

And what was arranged for the brunette to move in with her uncle was re-planned that she would move in next year, so the Weasley family could get used to the fact the girl was leaving for a different home.

Evelyn and her father had become closer than ever. They kept in contact as much as possible with owls, which they both knew would be difficult when Eve started school again. They had managed to meet as much as possible during the summer and it seemed all of Evelyn's questions were answered.

Changes had been made in Evelyn's appearance over the summer. As Mrs Weasley liked to put it 'her baby was growing up', which most girls could figure out. But the changes left Evelyn with a chest developing and curves setting in nicely. The brunette had also followed Harry's wish and let her hair grow long, the dark dark locks reaching to her elbow.

Overall Evelyn had an exciting summer but it wasn't over yet. Mr Weasley had a surprise planned for the children.