Chapter One

C h a p t e r O n e
R e u n i o n

"Harry? Harry!" The brunette called as she shook the boy, who was struggling and sweating in his sleep

"Harry? Harry!" The brunette called as she shook the boy, who was struggling and sweating in his sleep. Harry's eyes shot open to see the blurry figures of Evelyn and Hermione in the room he was sharing with Ron.

"Are you all right?" She questioned as he placed his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Eve, Hermione? Bad dream. When did you two get here?" He asked in surprise as he sat up, wiping the sweat off his face.

"We just arrived," Evelyn answered as she sat next to Harry on the spare bed in Ron's room. Eve had been staying with the Granger family the last two weeks and this was the first time she'd seen the boy all summer. She'd missed her best friend. "When did you get here?" She questioned.

"Last night," Harry replied then took a moment to inspect the girl. "You let your hair grow," he stated seeing that the brunette hair now reached just above the girl's elbows.

Eve nodded with a smile, "Yes and you kept your promise and responded to my letters."

Evelyn leaned over to hug her friend in a well missed embrace. She's been looking forward to seeing Harry again, especially that smile that she hasn't seen through the holidays. Harry smiled through the embrace, the same thoughts running through his mind. He was glad to finally see his best friend again.

Both pulled away from the hug while exchanging a smile, both hiding the tinges of redness that were beginning to form. They turned their attention to the right upon hearing Hermione attempting to wake Ron.

"Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!" She hissed as she gave the boy a shove.

Ron's eyes opened sleepily before rapidly widening with startle as he sat up, pulling the bed sheets over his chest. "Bloody hell!" he muttered in shock.

"Honestly, get dressed!" Hermione snapped in annoyance. "And don't go back to sleep," she quickly added.

Evelyn turned her head to Harry as she stood up, "That goes for you too," she smirked before following Hermione to the door.

"Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast is ready!" Hermione shouted before they left.

"You know he'll just go back to sleep," Eve giggled as they climbed down the spiral staircase down to the kitchen.

"Tell me about it," Hermione groaned as she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

*******