Update :P

DONT KILL ME......... Okay, good. Now put the knife down.... Good, good. Now I can finally talk about my update.

First off, guess what? YEP. YOU KNOW WHY I MADE YOU PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS. I made a new fanfic..... I SAID PUT DOWN THE WEAPONS!!! 😖

This is ..... Yep..... Another freaking High School fanfic.

I've already posted the first two chapters too..... 😐 I'm surprised that I'm not dead yet.

You don't have to check it out if you don't want too, I write too many fanfics anyway. 😆

•~•~•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•~•~•

Info:

This fanfic shall be written in first person point of view. It all takes place at a school called 'Lumiose High School' and the city in which the school is located. This will also take place in the world of Pokèmon! So yes, there will be the existence of pokèmon and each character shall have one on hand.

Main Characters:

Ash, Serena, Gary, Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Drew, Kenny, Barry, Miette, Clemont and their pokèmon. (Might add a few characters in the future)

✖️❌✖️📝

Description:

   Ash Ketchum, a fifteen year old boy who's been attending Lumiose High School for about a year now, was greeted one day by a new student who will begin to attend his school, a girl with honey blonde hair with eyes that were the color of the sky... According to Ash himself of course.
What will happen when she's introduced into his life? Will he start to develop feelings for this new girl, or will she fall him first, or will they even just end up as friends?

•~•~•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•~•~•