Three Months Of No School

(Best Remix right there 👆🏼😆 like omg)
#FallOutBoy4Eva

Hey guys! Before I start off this chapter I want to let you all know that I've published chapter 1 and just published chapter 2 of "Amourshipping: Hard To Get". I hope I get to see you guys all there, but you don't have to read it if you don't want to of course. It's in third person and descriptive, so if you don't like things taken slowly, it's probably not the book for you 😅

And sorry about this chapter- it's... pretty bad 😆... 😐😕😓😔😖 Really, really sorry.
And please tell me where I've made mistakes 😰 I don't think I looked over this chapter that well, so if there is lots of mistakes in this chapter, I'm REALLY sorry!!!

Serena's P.O.V

I entered my house and set down Ash's umbrella next to the door and headed up to my room, my mind flashing back to the moment while I was walking back home and Ash insisted me to take his umbrella. Man he's cute... Wait. No. I'm not doing this again-

"Are you alright?" I heard my mom's panicky voice, interrupting my thoughts.

I turned around as I stopped walking up the stairs and found myself in my mom's embrace.

"The power went out and I didn't know what to do." My mom said, releasing me from the hug.

"Mom, I'm alright." I sweat dropped. "It's not like anything bad could happen."

"Still..." My mom frowned. "How did the project go?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Fine. We finished it." I said, climbing back up the stairs.

"That's great to hear... So are you and Ash dating?" She asked, putting her elbow on the railing of the stairs.

"Eh-" I told there on the stairs frozen as my whole body heated up like a sauna. "N- no!"

"I'm just making sure." My mom laughed under her breath and walked away into the kitchen.

"Agh."

What's up with moms and asking questions? It always bothers the heck out of me.

I opened my bedroom door and closed it behind me. Fenn ran up to me wagging her tail, jumping up and down. I managed a smile and knelt down to pet Fenn, relieved to she her.

"Hey girl." I smiled. "At least you don't bother me about my daily life."

Fenn barked in joy and licked my hands.

I laughed and stood back up and then went to my bed to grab my phone.

As soon as I sat down I felt my cheeks inflame as I thought of what happened at Ash's house. Why in the world did I grab his arm? That was embarrassing.

I buried my face into the palms of my hands as I kept cringing out of pure embarrassment about what happened.

And why was Ash asking those questions earlier? It doesn't make sense.

•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•

It was Wednesday and we were finally ready to present the PowerPoint, but it was only Lunch.

"So when are you and Alain going out on a date?" Misty asked.

"I don't know. Somewhere around summer break I guess." I frowned, my mind actually still stuck on Ash.

"Where are you guys even going?" Iris questioned.

"I. Don't. Know." I face palmed myself.

"Well if you need any help, just call me up." Misty said, turning back to her food on the tray in front of her.

"You're just using that as an excuse to meet Alain." Dawn smirked.

"What? No it's not!" Misty denied.

"Yeah right." Iris laughed. "You totally want to meet him."

"NO, I don't." Misty crossed her arms, a tint of pink appearing on her cheeks out of embarrassment.

I couldn't help but laugh too.

"SHUT YOUR PIE HOLES, WILL YA?" Misty yelled, fire in her eyes which made us all immediately shut up.

"Hey, what are you all of you guys going to do all summer anyway?" Dawn asked, smiling.

"Let's see..." Misty said, putting her chin into the palm of her hand. "Watch Netflix and..... Yeah. Watch Netflix."

"So your only going to watch Netflix?" Calem raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. What else am I supposed to do?"

"I mean... I don't know. Actually do something?"

"Netflix is everything!" Misty argued.

•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•

Lunch ended and I went to Spanish, Ash still wondering around in my mind as I thought of Alain asking me out on the date. It was frustrating for some reason.

"Serena?"

I turned around to find Alain.

"Oh- hey." I gave a nervous smile.

"Hey." He smiled back. "I was hoping if I could get your phone number..."

"Sure." I said, blushing.

I took out a piece of paper in my binder and wrote down my phone number and handed it to Alain.

"Thanks." He said nervously. "I hope I'll be able to see you over summer break then."

"Me too." I smiled, but as I did, I found myself struggling to even do so. My mind went to Ash and I felt myself all of a sudden get pushed down to the ground as if I was doing something wrong.

Alain walked away, a frown finally starting to form across my lips as I continued to walk towards Spanish class as always.

When I reached Spanish I saw Ash, waving at me, leading a smile to come back for a split second, but then disappeared again as a wave of guilt rushed over me. Why do I feel guilty? It's not like I did anything wrong.

"What's wrong?" Ash looked down at me, his face puzzled.

"It's nothing."

"Doesn't look like its nothing." He frowned.

"No really, I promise. There's nothing wrong." I insisted, faking a smile.

"Okay, but if there's anything bothering you, just remember that you can always tell me." He smiled.

A smile to creeped back up to my face after I saw his smile, my heart releasing a wave of warmth and comfort from seeing it.

"Thanks." I felt myself blush slightly.

•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•

Once we finally reached Social Studies, we had to present our projects.

Both me and Ash got an A... even though I kinda did the main part of the project. But Ash did do a great job with the slides and animations. I didn't even know you could do what he did in PowerPoint.

The teachers said his goodbyes, mostly everyone having tears in their eyes because it was the last day of school.

Everyone knew that they would come back the next school year, but everyone got emotional anyways, saying goodbye to the teachers they loved and some that they even hated, knowing that they'll always be apart of their childhood.

And then finally, the last bell rang for the school year. Releasing us from school for another 3 months.

I just hope that next year will be like this one, but just... better.

Goodbye school and hello summer break.