Girlfriend?

Alain's P.O.V

I turned over around the corner of the last house on the block and saw a truck pull up in front of a house.

My eyes wondered to it and saw the passengers door open and I saw Serena step out, leading my heart to jump in the sight of her.

I was going to go talk to her, but then I saw the boy that I usually see her hang around come out of the other side of the truck... I think his name was Ash?

I saw Serena's mom come out of the car and start to talk to him, but then headed back inside.

Once she left, Serena walked up to him, seeming as if they were having some kind of conversation, but then something happened that made my heart fall into two.

I watched as Serena leaned up towards that boy and kiss him on the cheek, leaving him dumbstruck.

Serena leaned back smiling, as mine shattered and turned into a frown.

Since when were these two a thing? Or are they even a thing yet? From the looks of it, that guy was pretty much tongue-tied.

Once Serena left, he turned back around in the same position of when she kissed him on the cheek.

I felt my own blood boil as I glared at him. That guy... What's so special about him?

I can't let this go on for long. He can't just go in and steal my girl that easily. Serena's the only person I probably ever liked. I'll have to win Serena over. No matter how long it takes.

•~•~• 🍁🍂🍃 •~•~•

Serena's P.O.V {The Next Day...}

I looked over towards my closet.

To be honest, I didn't care what the heck I wore today. I've already made up my mind. I chose Ash and he'll stay my choice.

I blushed at the though when I pecked him on the cheek the day before, my lips forming a slight smile.

How frozen and speechless he was when I did made me laugh. Man, he's cute.

I decided to wear my normal outfit on as always. I don't have anything nice to wear anyway.

I headed downstairs with my phone. As I did, I felt my phone vibrate and saw that Alain texted me.

I wish it was Ash instead. He hasn't texted me since I... You know... Kissed him on the cheek.

I opened the text messages as I continued to head down the stairs and saw that he texted, "Do you remember when and where we're going?"

"Yeah." I texted back. "At 7 and at the new restaurant built next to the mall."

"Yeah, that's it. Are you ready yet? I'm on my way to the restaurant."

"Yeah, I'm on my way too." I replied and put my phone back away.

I really wish I didn't have to go to this date thing. I should of just said no, but still.