'Cute' Couple

Sorry for such a sloppy chapter. 😔 I just finished my finals and it got me all lazy. 😝

Serena's P.O.V

Once me and Ash were both done eating the pizza, we headed back towards my house.

"Do you, maybe, want to do this again sometime?" Ash asked nervously, scratching the side of his cheek as he looked away from me.

"Of course." I smiled, leading him to smile back.

"I'll text you later today." Ash said, stopping as we walked up to the front of my house.

"Alright then. See you later!" I waved and opened the gate to my front yard and closed it behind me.

I walked up to my front door, Ash now starting to walk back to his house. I opened the door and saw that my mom was watching t.v, like always.

I hurried up the stairs and up to my room, but once I did, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Hoping it was Ash, I grabbed it and went to the messages, but instead found myself in a group message with Dawn, Iris, Misty, and May.

"OMFG SERENA!!!!!!!!!!" One of the texts said from Iris.

"Wait, what?" I texted back, clearly confused.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US!?!???!!?" Misty asked.

"TELL YOU WHAT!?"

"TELL US THAT YOU AND ASH WERE A THING."

I felt my face turn pink. Darn it. I should of called that Dawn would tell everyone.

"Guys, I'm pretty sure they just went on a date today -.-" Said Dawn.

"STILL. WE NEED TO KNOW THIS KIND OF STUFF." Misty typed back.

"IKR. I CANT WAIT TILL MAY HEARS THIS." Iris sent the message at almost lightning speed.

"Where is she anyway?" Misty asked. "SHE SHOULD BE TEXTING WITH US."

"She might be busy. I mean, she is in Florida 😅."

"Dawn, did you tell everyone?" I asked.

"Yep. Even Gary, Kenny, Paul, Calem, Clemont, Drew, Barry, my mom... Yeah. Pretty much everyone."

"Wait, you told Calem!?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"How did he react!?"

"He hasn't responded yet." Dawn replied simply.

"Text me later. I'm going to go tell everyone I know about Serena and Ash 😆." Iris texted, making my heart stop.

"YOU BETTER NOT." I quickly responded.

Ash's P.O.V

I headed back over towards my house, looking down at my feet as I did.

For some reason I wanted to turn back around and hang out with Serena a bit more. Ugh, this is going to be so frustrating. I don't know the first thing about being a boyfriend. Maybe I should call up Gary again and ask him more about this kind of stuff, or else I might just explode.

I was about to enter my house when I heard someone yell from behind me, so I turned around and saw Gary running up to me with a large smirk.

"Hey, Ashy-boy!" Gary yelled.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes and got ready to head into my house, my mood to see Gary changing once I saw his signature smirk.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" He yelled in my ear as he finally jumped in front of me.

"Mind keeping it down!" I yelled back, now holding my ears.

"That doesn't matter! You and Serena are boyfriend and girlfriend now man!" Gary shouted just loud enough for anyone in the neighborhood to here, making me start to panic.

"I already told you to shut up!"

"Dude, so did you finally have the guts to ask her out, or did she tell you she liked you? Or did you-"

"You can never shut up, can you?" I face palmed myself.

"Nope." Gary grinned.

"And yes, I kinda asked her out." I scratched the back of my head.

"FINALLY." He exclaimed. "It took you long enough."

I sighed.

"You guys make a cute couple." Gary flashed a smile.

"W-we do?" I asked, my cheeks turning red as I thought of me and Serena being a 'cute' couple.

"Yeah! You two make a perfect couple." Gary exclaimed, wrapping his arm over my neck.

"R-really?" I asked again, just hoping he would say something about us being a perfect couple again.

"Do I really have to repeat it?" Gary lowered his eyelids. "You heard me. Anyways, I better get going, or else my mom might kill me." Gary laughed and let go of my neck, starting to walk back over towards his house. "Good luck with Serena! Make sure to kiss her for me!" Gary smirked and turned back around.

"Wait. What!?" I asked, my blood actually boiling for some reason.

Did he mean that he wanted to kiss her, or that he wanted me to kiss her, or- who am I kidding, this is ridiculous.

I opened the front door to my house and entered it, my thoughts still making me angry at Gary and thinking if what I heard and thought he meant was true. Serena's mine.... Oh god. Am I really going to be this protective of her already? I mean, shouldn't I be though? Ugh, this is going to tougher than I thought it was going to be.