Chapter Eighteen

Last Chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------Chapter Eighteen------------------------------------------------------

"So, are you and Chad a 'thing' now?" Sonny asked.  

She sat on her air bed as I scanned my DVD shelf for a good movie to watch. The boys wanted to have a little movie night with Sonny and I before bed and, of course, it was 'Ladies Choice'. I stared at the romantic comedies that lined the shelf, thinking how mean it would be if I picked out 27 Dresses or Maid of Honor but settled on Scary Movie 3. I could toture the boys all summer with romantic comedies, might as well give them something they could enjoy for tonight. I turned back to Sonny.  

"I guess..but it's going to be 'Offical' when we come home." I said, smiling at the though of Chad as my boyfriend.

Sonny nodded approvingly, "About time! Does your family know?"

"Only my parents and they're excited for me, well, my mom mostly is. Dad is still unsure about Chad." I said as I turned off my own T.V. as the opening of 'America's Got Talent' came on.  

Sonny picked up her guitar blanket, "And the boys...."

"Have no clue." I finished for her only to get a disapproving look, "I'll tell them! After tour ends, though."  

We walked out into the hall and made our way down the stairs to see the boys in the living room. I sat in between Nick and Joe on the couch as Sonny took the spot next to Joe at the end. Kevin was sprawled out on the recliner with Elvis laying on him.   

"About time." Joe said in a joking tone. "What took you guys so long?"

I rolled my eyes as I handed him the movie, "Girl stuff, you wouldn't understand."  

Sonny and I laughed as the boys just gave us confused stares. Joe put in the movie and sat back in his seat as conversation started to fill the room. I couldn't help but smile as I looked around the room, my brothers and best friend just talking and laughing it up. Elvis hopped into Sonny's lap as Kevin, with a huge smile on his face, told her how to hold the puppy. Nick rolled his eyes at Joe, who was having trouble with the DVD player, as he went to go help him. The two boys took their seats and I watched as Joe scratched Elvis' belly, Sonny smiled at Joe in admiration. She really does like him, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that he likes her too.  

"Well, those two are hitting it off." Nick whispered into my ear.

I smiled up at him, "Speaking of 'hitting it off', what about you and Miley?"

 "We're talking...she's going to visit us on tour." I rolled my eyes, "You better be nice, Jenny."

I nodded, "I will! I may not be the biggest fan of Miley, but if she makes you happy, I'm happy."

"Thanks sis."

"No problem."  

 He put his arm around me and pulled me into him in a brotherly way. We all watched the movie, making comments and laughing. I stole a glance towards Sonny and Joe to see him with his arm around her, Sonny smiled up at him as he smiled at her. They're actually....cute. It's not my first choice to have my best friend and big brother date, but they DO look happy.   Maybe touring with my brothers all summer won't be so bad. Who knows what this summer is going to bring. ;)  

The End!  

 I just wanted to say thank you too all of you for reading and enjoying this story! It means a lot :)  

Now for some updates!!!  

 I'm going to re-write 'Stay Strong'. I have deleted 'You're Perfect to Me.' Maybe I'll start it up again someday... I  AM working on a new story...  

The sequel to this? Hopefully, the first chapter will be up by tomorrow night! Yes, Quinn will make an appearance in the sequel.   Thank you!! <3   BTW: I don't hate Miley, but she's going to be mean to make the story work hehe