Chapter Sixteen

Well, this story is almost over...but not yet (:

----------------------------------------------------------Chapter Sixteen------------------------------------------------------

Jenny P.O.V

"Jenny!!!"

I shut the front door of  the house and was surprised to see Frankie running over to me. He never does that! He just stays in the living room and waits for me to say the 'hellos'. I smiled a confused smile.

"What's up, Frankie?" I put my purse on the coat rack.

Frankie jumped up and down, "I'm offically a sixth grader now!"

"Awesome!!"

We high fived each other and I gave him a big hug. I forgot how cute Frankie could be when he's not using his time to annoy the crap out of me. He ran back into the living  room and I heard the voices of Joe and Kevin talking to him. Great. Well, maybe I couldn't have fixed things with Chad, but I can fix things with Joe. We ARE going to be stuck together the whole summer, plus, I miss my big brother. I took a deep breathe then walked into the living room.

It was the usaul scene in the Jonas household. Kevin was texting Danielle, she's going to come on tour with us for at least two weeks, which I was excited about. Joe and Frankie were playing video games, Frankie looked as focus as ever while Joe seemed a bit distant. Maybe he was thinking the same thing I was.

"Hey guys." I smiled at the boys.

Kevin looked up from his phone and smiled back as Joe just took a glance at me.

"Hey Jenny! How was the last show?" Kevin asked.

I nodded, "Great! Uh...Joe?"

"What." Joe stated more than asked.

I fiddled with my fingers, "Can we talk...now?"

Kevin looked at Joe who looked at me again then, to Frankie's dismay, paused the game. Without a word, we went upstairs to my room and I sat down on my bed as Joe took my rolling desk chair and sat down across from me. He sat back on the chair.

"Well?" He asked.

I sighed, "Joe, I'm sorry about the whole 'Chad' thing...."

I then told everything that I already told Nick and Kevin. To my surprise, he didn't interrupt to yell or to comment on anything, he just sat and listened. Sure, he tensed up a bit when I mentioned Chad and my little arrangment, but no yelling...yet.  When I finished, I looked at Joe and waited for any reaction. He took a deep breathe and ran his hands through his hair.

"Well, that was...hard to hear." He said in a quiet voice.

I just nodded, who could blame him? What big brother wants to hear the story of his little sister kissing some guy?

"But, I'm glad you told me...and I'm very happy you won't be doing this anymore."

I gave him a look, "And...?"

Joe nodded, knowing what I wanted to hear, "I'm sorry about exploding on you about my 'career'. But, I love you Jenny, way more than any CD realase, concerts, T.V. Appearences-"I got it, Joe." I smiled.

We both laughed then got up from our seats to give each other a hug. Joe kissed my head and held me tighter, like he was afraid to let go. We stopped hugging.

"So, did you talk to Chad?" He asked, putting the chair back.

I shook my head, "He was avoiding me." I sighed.