Chapter Three

----------------------------------------------------Chapter Three--------------------------------------------------------------

We all sat around the table, finally all together again! The table was a circle so the order was Mom, Dad, Kevin, Joe, me, Nick, and Frankie, our usual assignments. Kevin finished telling me about all the places they have been and all the people they have met, I smiled. I loved hearing their tour stories! Joe looked up from his chicken.

"What about you 'So Random!' star?" Joe nudged me.

I laughed, "It's a lot of fun. Everyone is so nice! You guys need to meet them."

Later, I was going to regret those words...but more on that later. We finished up dinner and I changed into my Pjs. Nothing fancy, just red pants and an oversized black t-shirt. I was about to walk downstairs when I heard a guitar coming from Nick's room, smiling I walked in to see him on laying his bed with his favorite guitar on him.

"What'cha doing?" I jokingly asked.

"What do 'ya think?" He asked in my same tone.

I giggled and hopped on his bed, I looked at the sheet music with an unfamilar title on the top.

"Stop the World?" I asked, looking over at him.

He nodded and sat up, "Yep, the idea just came to me."

"Sing it!" I smiled, putting the sheet music down so he could see.

Nick sat up right and started to play the guitar and sing:

I don't know why

I dont know why

Im so afraid

And i dont know how

I dont know how

to fix the pain

We're livin a lie

livin a lie

we just need to change

Cuz we're out of time

we're out of time

and its still the same

We cant stop the world

but theres so much more that we could do

You cant stop this girl

From falling more in love with you

You said nobody has to know

give us time to grow

and take it slow

But i can stop the world stop

If they finally let us be alone

let us be alone

"That's awesome!" I smiled at him.

He shrugged, "I don't think it really fits my voice." Then he smiled, "Can you sing it for me?"

My eyes grew wide. Me...sing? That's just a funny concept to even think about! The boys were the singers of the family, not me. I'm an actress, cue dramatic pose. Nick gave me his puppy dog eyes and I sighed.

"Fine."

He smiled then started to play. I sang the lyrics, feeling as if I was abusing my poor brother's ears. When we got to the end of what he had written so far, he stared at me in awe. Was I really that bad?

"That was really good, Jenny." He said, shocked.

I rolled my eyes, "Your my brother, you have to say that."