Chapter Seventeen

WHAAAAAAAAT? Two chapters in ONE NIGHT?! Yes(: This may be short, but  I think it was my favorite to write!

----------------------------------------------------------Chapter Seventeen--------------------------------------------------

"Chad.." I said, looking up at him.

He was wearing his 'Mackenzie Falls' uniform minus the blazer. His short hair looked a bit untamed...it was quite attractive, it was obvious Chad knew what I was thinking since he smirked at me. I put some hair behind my ear and looked back over to a confused Frankie, remembering that he has no idea who Chad is. I smiled.  

"Chad this is my little brother, Frankie." I said, trying to be as casual as I could be.

Chad smiled, "What's up, little man?"

Nothing much." Frankie smiled.  

Well, Chad just passed the 'Frankie Test'. If Frankie didn't like someone, he'd let it show. The two had a little conversation as I sat there awkwardly, here was the guy that has been avoiding me all week and he just pops up NOW. When I'm trying to have a nice dinner with my little brother, who has know idea what is going on between us, Chad really is an ass. The two ended the conversation making Chad turn his attention to me, great.  

 "Jenny, can I talk to you?" He asked with pleading eyes.

I looked at Frankie then back at Chad, "I'm eating with my-"Jenny, please."  

Chad interrupted, putting a hand on my shoulder. His touch sent tingles all throughout my body, my palms started to clam up so I wiped them on my jeans. I looked back up at Chad and sighed.  

"Fine."  

I told Frankie not to move, the classic big sister command, and followed Chad. He took my hand and the tingles started going through my body again, quickly, I let go. Not because I didn't like the feeling, but I was afraid that my palms were still clamy. We went into the area next to the restrooms, it smelled heavily of soap but Chad's cologne blocked it out. I crossed my arms across my chest.  

"You have five minutes." I said, waiting.

Chad ran his fingers through his already untamed hair, "I heard you."

"What?" I asked, what was he talking about.

"I heard you outside my dressing room door," He stopped me from speaking, "I don't want to be your friend, Jenny."  

 I uncrossed my arms. Ouch.  

 "I want to be more." I bit my lip, "I always wanted to be more. I think that's why I created this whole 'Arrangement' crap, and why I was so...heartbroken when you wanted it to end. I love you, Jenny Jonas."  

I was shocked. Chad just put all his feelings out there....feelings about me. I couldn't help but smile at the poor guy, he looked exhausted. He stared at me, waiting for an answer. I bit my lip and laughed to myself, Chad grinned confusingly at me.  

 "What is it?" He asked in a soft tone.

 I shook my head to myself, "Only Chad Dylan Cooper could turn this," I gestured at the bathrooms by me, "into a romantic setting."  

Chad smiled and leaned in to kiss me, I leaned in as well and our lips collided into a simple kiss. It was an innocent kiss, we ARE by bathrooms in a Diner! Chad snaked his arms around my waist, wanting to deepeen the kiss, but I put my hands on his chest pushing him off gently.  

 "I can't do this." I said softly.

 Chad kept his arms around me, and put his forehead agantist mine, "Why not?"

 "Well, you're not exactly on my family's good side right now," I smiled, "And I'm going away for three months on Monday." He bit his lip, "And my little brother is waiting for me."  

Chad stopped leaning on my forehead and looked at me, his arms still around my waist.

He pulled me a bit closer and I smiled, liking the way that we fit perfectly.  

 "Well, we could talk to your family." He started, "We have amazing ways to keep in touch, like a phone, webcams.." I giggled. "And I'll le you go back to your little brother. Pefect." He grinned.

  I smiled as I uncoiled his arms from around me. He looked confused as I held his hands.  

"Chad, I want to be with you too. Nothing would make me happier if we had a NORMAL relationship like that." Chad chuckled. "But this isn't-I...not right now." I said, struggling to put this into words.  

I was expected a normal 'Cooper Blow-up', something us Randoms called Chad's diva tantrums. But, this was mature Chad, the one who just let his feelings out on a limb...for me. Mature Chad smiled a true smile and nodded.  

"I get it." I smiled,

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it, Jonas." He smiled at me.  

I kissed his cheek and gave me a hug. I made my way out to Frankie who was digging in to his hamburger, my Club sat waiting for me. I looked over at Chad who took a 'To-Go' bag from the counter and payed the cook with a smile. He looked over at me and our eyes met, he smiled even wider and gave me a wave. I waved back and smiled as he left the diner.  

"That Chad guy seems nice." Frankie said, sipping his soda.

 I nodded, "He is, Frankie."  

Nope, the story is NOT over yet(: