Chapter Eight

I like this Chapter! Haha, I hope you do too(:

----------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Eight----------------------------------------------------

When the boys and I got home, we were welcomed by our dad pacing back and forth on the phone. I looked at Nick who just shrugged as Kevin put the keys in the bowl and Joe just stared at him. Whatever, it was probably about the boys anyway.

I went up to my room to look over a few lines for tomorrow's taping before dinner when my phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I put my stuff down on the bed then took my phone out to see one new text from Chad.

Did Joe fall for it?

Chad was referring to Joe finding my cell phone in his dressing room after our makeout session. Of course, Chad made up some excuse saying he 'stole it' as a prank-he would do that though. I remembered the car ride home when Joe handed me my phone as I acted realived and thankful for him finding it (once again, I NEED an Oscar for this performance). Joe just stayed quiet, but I guess he fell for it, he would've said something....right?

I  think so. I played along with your 'brillant' excuse.

Right when I took out the script for my skit with Chad when the phone started vibrating again. I smiled.

Hey! You try making up something under that pressure. Plus, Joe scares me..

I laughed out loud then put my hand to my mouth, hoping no one heard me. No need for anyone to come up here.

So brave :P. What'cha doing?

It was obvious I wasn't going to get any reviewing done with Chad texting me, so I just put the script back in my folder. I know what Chad and I have is pretty...gross, but he makes me happy. Not in the nasty way, but in the cute way. I smiled when I felt the phone vibrate again and started tapping my fingers across the keyboard.

XXX
No P.O.V

As many fans know, Joe Jonas has had many girlfriends in his lifetime, but never has he had a 'Friends With Benefits' relationship. Yep, he knew about Chad and Jenny's little deal, it was obvious. The phone in the dressing room was a dead give away, plus he could hear Jenny in the closet pushing up agantist Chad's coats. Then, the texts. Don't give Joe that look! You try holding your little sister's phone after finding it in the dressing room of some guy she sucked face with!

Want to meet somewhere?

Sure(: my dressing room?

Ok, I'll be there in a few(:

Those weren't friend smiley faces, those were let's get dirty smilies. Joe would know, he still shrived  at the text Ashley sent him. He almost through up when he read those texts, it all matched up.

"Joe?"

Joe came back to Earth and looked at Nick, "Huh?"

"You ok? Looks like something is on your mind." Kevin said, helping Frankie with his homework.

He nodded, "I'm fine, just tried. I think I'm going to take a little nap before dinner."

The boys said 'goodnight!' as Joe went towards the staircase. He decided agantist telling Kevin and Nick, at least for now. He still needed a little more evidence or else they would say he was 'jumping to conclusions'. 

As Joe passed Jenny's room, he heard some laughter. Being curious, he creaked open the door a bit and peaked in to see Jenny with earphones in and her cell phone in front of her face. The flirty smile on her face and that laugh. It was the kind of laugh you so wouldn't laugh with your family, it was a 'flirt laugh'.

 Joe gagged, knowing she was texting Chad, and silently closed the door. He went to his own room and shut the door, he really did need a nap.

XXX

Jenny P.O.V.

I stared blankly at the text in front of me from Chad.

Want to go out for dinner tomorrow?

I smiled a bit, but then it faded. This wasn't part of the agreement! We couldn't be seen out in public! What about Sonny? I know she doesn't have feelings for him anymore, but it's the number one rule in the 'BFFL' handbook to never date your Best Friend's ex. Sure, I'm making out with him, but no feelings are spreading from that! Then, my brothers. I would be MURDERED. Joe would be the first one to yell, then Nick, then Kevin. It happens whenever I go on a date, I could only picture how much worse it would be if I went out with Chad.

It's probably best we shouldn't....paparizzi, my brothers...

I hit send and sighed. Poor Chad, he put himself out there just be shot down. My phone vibrated.

Oh, yeah....good point. I g2g review some lines. Bye.

I'm a terrible person. I turned my phone off for the night, even though it is only 6:00, and went downstairs to hang out with the boys. I smiled when I saw the familar sight I used to see everyday. Nick sat on the recliner strumming his guitar as Kevin helped Frankie with his homework. All that was missing was Joe playing video games.

I sat down on the couch as Nick looked at me.

"Well, hi! Jeez." He jokingly said.

I smiled and laughed, "Hello, Nick."

"That's better." He shot me a smile as I just rolled my eyes.

I turned on the T.V. and flicked around until I got to Mackenzie Falls. Of course this would be on! I groaned as Kevin and Nick turned towards the T.V. and laughed.

"Someone really hates Chad." Kevin said, looking at my expression.

Exactly! I hate Chad Dylan Cooper. I hate him as much as he hates me. Yep.

 XXX

"Frankie, eat some mashed potatoes. Please." Mom said, pushing the bowl towards him.

Frankie groaned as he scooped them up with the spoon and plopped them down on his plate. I continued to eat my chicken when Dad finally came into the kitchen. He has been on the phone since we got home! Mom smiled.

"Well, look he decided to join us." She jokingly said.

Dad sighed, "Sorry guys. But, I found an opening act for the second half of the tour!"

The boys' faces lit up. Kevin put down his fork as Nick and Joe just stared at Dad, eyes wide. Frankie and I just looked at each other and shrugged as we continued to eat. Dad turned to me.

"You may want to pay attention to this."

I gave him a questioning look and put down on my fork, still chewing my chicken.

"Sonny Monroe!" He yelled.

I choked on my chicken. Sonny sings?! Since when? Nick and Kevin smiled while Joe blushed and had a bit too big of a smile on his face. Sonny....singing. It just didn't add up to me, she never seemed like the singing type to me. But, I was still excited.

"That's awesome!" I clapped my hands together.

Dad smiled, " I know you would like that idea. Plus, you can come on tour with us!"

Nick hugged me, "Come!"

Nick gave these very tight, bone crushing hugs. Ever since he started working out, all of our hugs have felt like he was trying to kill me. I tapped Nick's arm.

"Ok! I'll go!"

He let go as I just smiled. "When does tour start back up anyway?

"Beginning of next month." Kevin answered.

So, two weeks. June! My favorite month, for no reason at all. Plus, it was perfect. 'So Random' goes on a summer hiatus, so it beats just moping around the house and sleeping until noon.

Maybe it will even take my mind off Chad for a while.