Chapter Eleven

Hey guys! Well, I've been sick allll week but I feel loads better now(:! Plus, tomorrow is the last day before Spring Break!!! Expect more posts!

-----------------------------------------------------------Chapter Eleven---------------------------------------------------------

"So, where are you sneaking off to?"

I jumped at the sound of Frankie's voice. I turned to see him under the door frame giving me his signature 'Jonas Glare'. Crap, I forgot that he was creeping around the house, too bad he isn't in the band, the boys just left.

"None of your buisness, Frankie." I said turning away from him, getting annoyed.

Frankie sighed, "Whatever, just know how much trouble you're going to be in for leaving your poor little ten year old brother home alone."

I stopped cold. I was so busy thinking about my older brothers getting out of the house that I forgot about the hardest one, Frankie. I turned to face him to see a little smirk on his face, the brat. I sighed as I grabbed my wallet and walked over to him.

"How much will it take for you to go to Tom's?" I asked, unzipping my wallet.

Frankie went deep into though, "30!"

"Ha, no. Here's 15." I handed him the money.

He shrugged, "Good enough, see ya."

Since Tom was across the street, it wasn't exactly a long journey so I  didn't have to drive him. I looked in the full lenght mirror to exaimine my outfit. I was wearing a black and pink style floral dress, the flowers are pink, that goes mid thigh with black heels and a couple of braclets. Perfect for a little 'friend' thing right? I heard the doorbell ring.

My heels clicking, I walked down the stairs and grabbed my purse on the table by the door then answered the door to see Chad. He was in black jeans with a black shirt and a black kind of jacket.

"Wow..." He said, looking at me up and down.

I smiled, "Is that a good 'wow'?"

"A great one!" He said, still looking. "Hey, can I use the bathroom?"

I nodded and opened the door more, "Upstairs down the hall, door on the right."

Chad went upstairs while I shut the door and sat on the couch. Time passed....a lot of time passed, actually. I went upstairs and passed my room only to see Chad in there, I bursted in.

"Why are you in here?!" I asked, already trying to pull him out.

He laughed, "Calm down! I was just curious."

I smiled as he smiled at me. Wow, he looks really....attractive. I mean, not like I always find him attractive...maybe it's what he's wearing that's making me notice his 'hot-ness'. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"Want to skip pizza night?" Chad asked in a seductive tone.

I looked past Chad to my alarm clock to check the time. We had about a half hour to just do whatever we want until the boys get home. I smirked and nodded. Chad smiled and we both started to make out. He put me down on the bed and I kicked off my heels as we continued to kiss.

Yep, way better than pizza night.

XXX

Sonny and the boys walked out of the conference room located in Hollywood Records. The meeting ended earlier than expected so now they had a half hour to kill.

"I guess I'll see you guys when rehearsal starts." Sonny smiled as she started to fish her keys out of her purse.

Joe's eyes widened. It was too early! He wanted to spend more time with Sonny, then an idea hatched in his head.

"Hey! Maybe you can sleep over our house. Jenny's there!"

Nick and Kevin gave him an off look.

Sonny smiled, "That sounds fun! Let me just pick up some stuff at my apartment and I'll see you guys later."

They waved at each other as Sonny left. Joe smiled, seeing Sonny in the morning just felt...right to him. Nick and Kevin exchanged looks as Joe started to blush a bit.

"Shut up."

XXX

Jenny P.O.V.

I sat up on my bed and pulled up by dress strap. My hair was all messed up and my lipstick was on a sleeping Chad's lips. His own leather jacket was on the floor while his blonde hair was all ruffled. I can't beleive we feel asleep after making out, that's never happened before. Chad was still nestled agatist my purple pillow and I smiled, he looks so cute asleep..Whoa! I did not just say Chad is cute, this is just a little fun...nothing more.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard two car doors shut. I hopped over Chad and ran to my window to see my brothers getting out of their car while Sonny was getting out of hers. Oh crap! I grabbed one of my hugger pillows that fell off the bed and hit Chad with it. He shot up, half awake.

"What?!" He said half asleep, but still angry.

I threw the pillow down, "The boys are home!"

Chad's eyes widened as he hopped off the bed and ran to the window. Joe was now helping Sonny with her duffle bag as Nick and Kevin were walking towards the front door. I gasped and looked around the room, my eyes focused on my closet.

"In there!" I pointed to my walk in closet.

Chad ran in and went all the way to the back. I gave him a thumbs up as I shut the door. The door opened from downstairs and I was about to go down when I remembered my outfit. My floral dress will probaby be a dead give away that I was up to something, the boys know I never dressed up for anything-just special occasions.

Quickly, I ran to my drawers and put on my classic black sweat pants with a white v-neck t-shirt. I heard the front door open as I was rubbing my makeup off and putting my hair up in a messy bun.

"Hellooo?" Kevin said from downstairs.

I hid Chad's jacket under the bed then gave my room one last look around. Clear! Satisfied, I walked casually down the stairs to see Kevin putting the keys in the bowl while Nick smiled at me.

"Well, you look comfortable."

I smiled, "I am, I-Sonny!" I squealed.

Sonny put down her duffle bag and opened up her arms. We hugged as if we didn't see eachother for years, that's what it was like whenever we saw eachother in a totally different enviorment.

"Mind if I crash in your room for the night?" Sonny smiled, jokingly.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Ugh! I guess."

We both laughed as I took her pillow from Joe and had Sonny follow me up the stairs. As we talked, I hoped that Chad was still in the closet and didn't decided to wander around my room. Just in case, I knocked on my half opened door, Sonny gave me a questioning look.

"Can we go in?" She said, giggling.

I laughed, "Yeah!" I hope.

Slowly, I opened the door....and let out a sigh of relif. The room was just like I left it, Chad's jacket under the bed and Chad in the closet. I gave myself a mental high five as I put Sonny's pillow on my bed.

"We have an air mattress in the hall closet, as usay." I smiled.

Sonny nodded, looking around the room. "Sweeet."

Sonny walked over to the closet. Oh no! Before I could stop her, she opened it to reveal....nothing. Without thinking, I walked past Sonny into my closet, looking for Chad. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a wave that belonged to Chad! He was agantist the side wall under all my dresses. I stiffled a laugh.

"Jen? You ok?" Sonny said, concern dripping in her voice.

I turned back around, "Yep, totally fine! Why do you ask?"

Sonny raised an eyebrow at me then went into the closet to put down her duffle bag in the center of the floor. 

That was a close call.