Chapter Six

Sorry it's short, it's a filler but it has some important 'need to knows' :P. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------Chapter Six--------------------------------------------------------------

I went straight to my dressing room not bothering to change out of the dress. Luckily the boys couldn't follow me, they had to rehearse their three songs. I slumped onto the big chair and covered my face with the pillow. What the heck was that? Am I falling for....gag....Chad?! No way! That just couldn't happen, that would put the whole universe out of sync.  Suddenly, the door opened.

"Chad and Jenny sitting in a tree-"Sonny!" I threw the pillow at her.

Sonny laughed then stopped and just smiled. She sat down at the end of the big chair.

"You ok?"

I sighed, "I'm confused..."

"Kissing Chad will make you feel that way." She nodded to herself.

I leaned on the back of the chair and groaned. Not just because I was confused, but because of the hurricane I was going to experince that are my brothers. If you haven't already noticed, they are just a bit overprotective....it gets on my last nerve. Sonny smiled.

"I always knew there was a little something going on between you and-"Don't say his name." I put my hand up, stopping her.

I sat up again, "There is absolutely nothing going on between Chad and I."

"That kiss sure didn't look like nothing." Sonny smirked, crossing her arms.

I was about to protest when there was a knock on he door. Ugh, that better not be the boys, I'm not ready for them yet. Sonny got up and opened the door, I shut my eyes, not wanting to see whoever was there.

"Hey, Chad." Sonny said, mostly for me.

I opened my eyes, but I didn't turn around.

"Hi. Um, is Jenny in here?" He asked, awkardly.

I raised my hand then quickly put it back down. Why did I let him know I was here?! I heard Sonny clear her throat.

"I'll be on set.." She said then walked out.

Chad shut the door then walked over to me. He sat down in Sonny's place and looked at me as I looked back. Silence filled the room, uncomfortable? Yes. Awkward? Just a little bit. I adjusted myself in my seat then looked at him again.

"Um...what exactly happened back there?" I asked.

Surprisingly, Chad plastered on a cocky grin, "You finally admitted to yourself that you love me, no surprise. Every girl does." 

Is he seriously doing this? NOW? My mouth dropped but I quickly regained compusure.

"Seriously? Puh-lease! Its you who loves me." I crossed my arms.

Wait, what? Chad's grin disappeared as he stood up, "Oh, no! You love me!"

I stood up as well, "Admit it! You love me more than I love you!"

"No! No! Exactly the opposite, you love me more than I love you!"

I uncrossed my arms, "Ugh!"

"Ugh!"

We kissed again, but this time more deeply. Chad wrapped his hands on my waist as my hands went through his short hair. What are we doing? Chad Dylan Cooper and Jenny Denise Jonas are not supposed to love each other, we are supposed to hate each other! I had to stop this, I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back. We both stared at each other, my hands still on his very toned chest. Has he been working out? No, focus! I put my hands down and went over to my vanity and sighed.