Chapter Two

I kind of already has this written so yeah...haha enjoy(:

-------------------------------------------------- Chapter Two----------------------------------------------------------------

I gave myself one last look in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans with a white shirt and a grey buttoned up vest. I did pretty well for 7 in the morning. I slipped on my grey converse and grabbed my purse as I walked out the door. My Mom and Franke were always up at this time, Frankie with school and my Mom helping him get ready for school.

"Morning sweetie!" My Mom gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

I smiled, "Er...hi! Someone's peppy this morning."

"Oh! Just excited..for something." She went back to writing.

I shrugged it off again and turned to Frankie. He was always such a downer in the morning, I used to be too. Pssh, when I used to go to school, I would always have to drag myself out of bed. But now? I hop right out! I looked at the kitchen clock, 7:10, I had to be at the studio by 7:30 and I wanted to pick up some food.

"I better head out. Bye mom!" I kissed her cheek, I leaned over the breakfast bar and ruffled Frankie's hair, "Bye Frankie!"

"Eh." He responded.

I giggled as I grabbed my keys off the hook then went out to face the morning.

                                                                                 XXX

                                                                             Joe P.O.V.

We're home! Well, we were back in L.A., just not house-home. I was so excited to see my Mom, Frankie, and Jenny! Especially Jenny, we haven't seen her in forever! She accomplished a lot though, like getting on the hit show 'So Random!', granted I never seen an episode. But, according to some friends it's hilarious. Maybe we could watch an episode before Jenny gets home! I wonder if she changed at all.. 

"Are you boys excited?" Dad asked us from the front seat.

"Yeah!!!" The three of us said.

We were still hyper from tour, even though this was tour break, we felt as if we were playing a show tonight and getting pysched for it. We finally pulled into the driveway and prepared for all the kisses we would be gettng from our mother.

                                                                                       XXX

                                                                                 Jenny P.O.V.

"Doughnuts!" I yelled as I walked into the prop house, holding the pink box in own arm and my coffee in my other hand.

Suddenly, I was attacked by all my castmates. Typical, all of us 'Randoms' loved us some doughnuts! I backed up to the table and gently put the doughnuts down as they still attacked the box. Nico was the first to get some air.

"This is why I love you." He smiled at me, holding a doughnut.

I shrugged, "Just call me the food fairy."

I took a sip of my coffee and sat down on the couch as Sonny sat next to me holding a doughnut.

"So, how was your dinner?" I smiled, being a good friend.