Chapter Seven

--------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Seven----------------------------------------------------

Jenny POV

You know when you're doing something but your mind is thinking of a totally different subject? Yep, that was me right now. Dress rehersal has ended and now the cast and I were helping some of the stage hands clean up costumes and such. As I stacked boxes, all I could think about was the little "arrangement" I made with Chad. What was I thinking? I'll tell you what I was thinking--absolutely nothing. If it was any other guy, I would've said 'no way!'...but Chad is different. I got lost in his blue eyes, oh, and his short blonde hair? Ugh, I just want to take a nap in it! It's way better then the 'Bieber Cut' and- STOP IT! I have to stop this deal, all I have to do is find Chad and-.

"JENNY!"

Sonny interrupted my thoughts and made me drop a box full of scarves. She bit her lip giving me a 'oops' look as she bent down with me to pick up the tipped over box and scarves.

"What?" I asked, as we collected the many scarves.

"I just wanted to know how it went with your brothers." She said, picking up a purple scarf.

"I-I turned on the tears." I said, giving a little smirk.

Sonny stared at me with a surprised smile, "You did not!"

I nodded and started to fake cry again, "W-why won't you beleive me, Sonny?"

She threw a scarf at me and shook her head playfully, "You are pure evil!"

"I try," I shrugged jokingly, "Joe was really pissed though. He has always been the way too overprotective one."

Sonny sighed dreamily, "That's so sweet."

I watched as she stared off into the distance. Most likely, she was thinking about Joe....ew. I picked up the last scarf and wacked her with it then put it in the box. We both got up and I stacked it on top with the others. The cast left, including Sonny who would've stayed if she didn't have a dentist appointment, and the boys had a meeting with Marshall in his office. Point blank, I was going to be alone for an hour.

Unless...

I took my phone out out of my pocket and scrolled to Chad's name. I hit it then hit 'Send Text', should I? I watched as a keyboard appeared on my screen and I stared at the letters. I looked around the empty set then took a deep breathe as my thumbs did the walking and my brain did the talking.

Want to meet somewhere?

I stared at the words 'Send' and 'Clear' on my screen. Just one time! I want to be bad just for once! I hit send and flopped on to my chair behind me. What did I just do?! I'm not going to answer back, I'm not-Oh! He texted back!

Sure(: my dressing room?

 No. Absolutely not!

 Ok, I'll be there in a few(:

Oh God. What am I doing? I asked myself that question has my feet carried me to the elevators then over to the Mackenzie Falls side of the buliding. I passed many dressing rooms until I reached one with a star on it. Chad's door. I looked up down the hall, making sure no cast member or crew working will see me going into the room. I knocked on the door.

Chad opened it with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back as I walked into the room, he shut the door and stared at me as I did the same.

"Ready?" He asked, moving a step closer.

I bit my lip and nodded.

Chad moved so our bodies were touching. I started breathing heavily, getting a bit nervous as he rest his hands on my hips. I bucked up and snaked my arms around his neck, that's when the kissing started. I started walking backwards until I feel on the couch and fixed my position so my head was resting on the arm of the couch. Chad smiled as he got on top of me and started kissing my neck until he reached my lips.

I started messing with his hair as we both deepend the kiss. This is actually quite enjoyable. No wonder Sonny dated him. I started moving my hand to the back of his neck, letting him know I wanted the kiss to last and last-

*Knock, Knock*

Chad and I quickly seperated the kiss and turned towards the door. We then looked at each other as Chad got off of me and I ran to the closet that was located behind the couch. Jeez, it was like perfectly synched. I stood right in front of the door as I heard Chad put his jacket back on then open the door.

"Joe?" He said, completely surprised.

JOE? As in, MY Joe?! I went deeper into the closet and hid behind one of Chad's leather jackets but made sure to listen.

"Is Jenny here?" Joe asked, completely ignoring Chad's question greeting.

I heard Chad let out a 'pfft' noise, "Why would she be here? As if I would let a random just-"Is that her phone?" Joe interrupted Chad's lie.

Oh no, my phone! I put my hands all over my pockets, it was gone. It must've fell out when I fell to the couch! I heard Joe's footsteps as he walked more into the dressing room. Chad walked over.

"Oh yeah! I stole it." He lied.

I put my hand over my mouth to control my laughter.

"Stole it?" Joe questioned.

"Yep, a little prank y'know?" Chad fake a very uncomfortable laugh.

It was quiet for a while as I pictured Joe giving Chad some very weird/threatening looks. Footsteps were heard then a door closed. Chad quickly fast walked over to the closet and opened it as I walked out.

"Well, that was close." I said, looking around as if Joe turned invisible and stayed in the room.

Chad nodded, "No kidding. You better go, they're looking for you."

I started walking towards the door then turned back around, "Nice kissing, by the way."

"You too." He winked.

"Yeah, don't do that." I said, gesturing to his eye.

Before he could do anything else, I left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short! I just wanted you guys to have a chapter(:

Harry Potter World was awesome!!! The Forbidden Journey is my new favorite ride...ever!!!

Thanks for being such loyal fans <3

Question: Did you hear about the Jashley (Joe and Ashley Greene) break up? Did you like them together? (I personally didn't haha)