Chapter Four

------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Four-------------------------------------------------------------

I walked back into the cafertria and smiled as I watched my closest friends talking with my brothers. Then, I saw Sonny and Joe getting a little too close. Ew, Sonny being all up on Chad looked much better then watching Joe flirt with her. Quickly, I sat in the empty chair between Sonny and Joe and smiled at Joe who just shook his head at me.

"Sooo, we have rehersals in five minutes. See ya guys at home!" I smiled at my brothers.

Grady looked at the boys, "Hey! Do you guys want to come to rehearsal?"

"Sure!" The boys said in unison.

Oh no. I love my brothers....but them at rehearsal? I could see it now, Joe flirting with Sonny and maybe even some interns. Then Kevin, who has always had an interest in cameras, would be messing with the professional cameras. Oh, and Nick. I could just see him taking notes behind Marshall, writing down everything that was 'wrong' with the sketch. He was always the perfectionist of the group.

Before I could say anything to get them out of it, Grady, Nico, and Zora were already taking them to the studio. I did a facepalm as Sonny looked at me.

"It'll be ok. Its just one rehearsal." She said, smiling.

I sighed, "Okay, okay."

It was just one rehearsal, what could go wrong?

                                                                                       ------------

Sonny, Chad, and I all walked onto the main stage. The main stage was like a normal stage but had doors all over the three walls, only seven doors opened. Nico and Grady were going over lines and Zora was talking to Linda, our wardrobe lady. Wait...where are the boys? Without a word, I ran into the wings. Where are they? Then, I saw them talking to Marshall, by the makeup vanites. I ran over and skidded to a stop.

"Jenny! When were you going to tell me your brothers were visiting?" Marshall asked.

I shrugged, "When I found out myself...?"

"Well, we just found our musical act for this week!"

 Joe gave me a thumbs up as I stopped myself from fainting. This meant they were going to be at rehearsal every day for the rest of the week. Ok, Chad+My Brothers= bad combo, Chad already hates Joe for staring at Sonny. I plastered a smile on my face.

"That's great!"

Sonny walked over, "Hey, they want me, you, and Zora to rehearse our 'New Jersey Princesses' sketch."

Another one of my favorites. I'm sure you have seen the sketch before but basically Sonny, Zora, and I are dressed up as princesses but we talk with Jersey accents and just copy all the reality shows that have been taking place in that state. It was hilarious! I smiled and nodded.

"Alrighty!" I waved to the guys and ran to the main stage with Sonny.

She looked at me, "You okay?"

"My brothers are the musical act this week." I sighed, slipping on my orange wig.

We may not rehearse in our costumes until dress rehersal but we will always wear wigs to get used to them. Sonny put on her blonde one.

"Oh, I see." She said, "It's ok!"

I sighed, "I guess."

Sonny gave me a look, "Hey, um, is Joe seeing anyone?"