Chapter Five

Sorry for the delay! I had a big test this past week so I've been busy, but here it is now!

----------------------------------------------------------Chapter Five-----------------------------------------------------------

Jenny P.O.V.

"So, were you surprised when the boys showed up?" Mom asked, smiling.

We were all getting ready for 'Family Movie Night'. Basically, we just sat in the living room in our PJs and watched movies until bedtime, we used to do it all the time before the boys got signed on to Disney. I was in my pink plaid PJ pants and an oversized pink shirt as I helped my mom fill the bowls with popcorn. The boys and my dad were still getting ready.

"Definetly." I said, zoned out.

Mom looked up from the cola cans, "You don't sound it." She smiled. "Something wrong?"

"I have to kiss Chad for a sketch!" I said, turning away from the popcorn.

Mom almost dropped the tray of drinks. Good, I wasn't the only one in the family completely shocked by this. She put the tray down on the counter again and looked at me.

"Is Sonny okay with it?"

I sighed, "Sonny broke up with Chad tonight, but not over this."

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. Just kiss him." She said, smiling.

I groaned as she hugged me, "At least you can say you kissed Chad Dylan Cooper."

Oh yeah, what a honor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe P.O.V.

We finished up the movie and only two people fell asleep, Jenny and Frankie. I chuckled, they always fall asleep on movie night, but Jenny did earlier then usual. I guess having a T.V. show can really knock it out of you. Mom kissed us goodnight as Dad put the movie away.

"Boys, can you wake up Jenny and take her to bed?" He asked, picking up a sleeping Frankie.

I looked down at Jenny who was sleeping on my shoulder, "Wake her up?"

"Well, if you think you can carry a sixteen year old, go ahead." Dad smiled.

Dad took Frankie upstairs as I gently got up and watch Jenny slump onto the couch. Kevin and Nick stopped in their tracks and laughed.

"This, I gotta see." Kevin chuckled, crossing his arms.

I gave him a look, "Hahaha. Funny."

I picked up Jenny bridal style and stuck my tongue out at Kevin and Nick. I win, again. Kevin and Nick went upstairs as I followed behind, looking down at Jenny. She really grew up, her face was skinner, probably from losing all the pre-teen fat that all the Jonas' go through. Her hair was getting curly again, the after math of taking a shower after straightening your hair. I kicked open her room door and put her in bed. I started looking around the room.

Posters of her favorite celebirites were gone and replaced with some pictures of family and friends. She also had her first magazine cover framed in here and another one with her and the full cast with a quote from the T.V. Guide saying: "The Best Comedy Show in Television!!" I smiled then put the covers on Jenny. I kissed her on the forehead then left the room, shutting off the lights

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny P.O.V.