Chapter 25

WARNING: this chapter is kind of violent, if that upsets you then do not read it and ask me to explain

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 25

"You have Johtoese, Kantoese piece of filth!" sneered the stranger from outside the cell, "Why don't you tell Mrs. Sharp here what you told me? Hm, how about Michael Blue and why exactly he lost his memory? Why don't you tell it to Crystal like how you told me?"

"Crystal!" Luke begged at me, "you have to believe that I didn't mean it."

"I'm sure there's some-" I was cut off while facing him from my position within the cell.

The stranger tapped his foot and demanded, "Enough! You and I both know you don't mean it so speak the truth for once in your life!"

"I don't have to," cried Luke rebelliously, "I can always tell her about how-"

"Absolutely not!" Roared the telephone man so loud with the cut off that I heard his voice change without the speech modifier, his shout literally mocked thunder at that point,"you know what happens if you do boy. I swear to god I will shoot you point blank truth or not."

"And you claimed you reformed yourself," Luke claimed poisonously, "it seems as though you still have the temper."

"Alright guys, focus, I'm here instead of where I should be so stop wasting my time and get on with it," I decided to stop the arguing.

Luke looked at me with amusement dancing through his eyes, "Funny enough, he said the exact same thing to me when he came and locked me up in here. Can you believe that your own, ally dearest, took me out from the prisoners and put me here so we could have this little interrogation?"

"Can you just get on with it!" I crossed my arms impatiently and began to tug at my hair.

"All of you just the same, you're just like he was when-" he attempted to circumvent more but then was cut off by the phone man.

Glaring with a kind of contempt, the phone man raised his eyebrow and stated in a calm, diplomatic manner, "You heard the lady, I suggest you start at the part where you said you "were on assignment with the elite four of Johto". Go on, I want to hear with exactly the same tone."

"Ah, yes my assignment from Johto, rather interesting you start with that," chortled Luke toward the stranger before turning his head to me and resting it on his shoulder while saying, "he wants me to tell you that we were never friends Crystal. Which is exactly right, Johto was already financially crippled, but the elite four of Johto figured that a new champion was coming around soon, so they sent me, a new recruit out to go after the potential next one. It was so easy to get you caught up in it. Once you failed, and Red took the championship there was no point in staying, so I left with no regrets. Nothing to it, like throwing out the trash."

I felt my blood begin to boil, "Well then, that makes you an asshole."

"I know," he snidely cooed.

The stranger refereed, "I'm not here for the two of you to fight over that. Continue on with it, help me get to the point of this. You and I know both know what that is. Crystal, sweetheart, just listen to what the asshole has to say, because if you think that's bad then you're probably going to kill someone by the end of the day."

"Well, you can imagine she would. It's your fault we are even doing this, but I'll continue, I'll continue for the sake of my own damn curiosity," Amarillo snickered.

I raised an eyebrow as he continued, "Of course, working with the elite four of Johto is a rather prestigious thing, so it took me a while, but I eventually got in and was one of the agents. When you became champion, my status became extremely important, so instead of just being a desk guy, they started to really run me. The first assignment I had was to blow a huge hole into a Kantonese prison in the mountains. I was then to call in Lance himself once the deed was done. I held off the executives of team rocket. Some had been killed because of the blast, but what I really remember was executive Proton himself."