Chapter 6

A/N:

BAMBACK!!! (That's kind of stealing from an awesome ad downtown about the basketball team here but I'm still going to use it anyways)

Alright, I'm excited because things are picking up and escalating quickly!!!

Plus I go home on vacation soon so we'll see what the plane ride has in store for me. The only problem I have that we are flying on the 4th of July and I am legit scared shitless because of ISIS and worried that if they will launch an attack they will launch it on Independence Day. So yeah, currently praying that I am not going to die over the summer. Remember: if I die someone needs to pick this up and continue writing it until the end!!!

I just wanted to clear up some possible confusion that Red is my own character who is based off of the game champion in the original versions and I don't know his personality there so I made up my own for him.

Michael Blue is referred to as Blue sometimes but he is not the same Blue from the Viridian City gym.

Last but not least, if you've read extra content about Victoria White you will understand this but she is also referred to as Winger interchangeably because that's what the people in Vermillion city know her as but her actual name is Victoria. Crystal tends to change it up.

Also, I'm pretty sure most of you understand this but I have to make sure. Crystal Sharp is 1) not the same Crystal from pokéspe, 2) is the champion who goes into disguise, and 3) her alias/fake name when in disguise is Lucy Greene. Lucy Greene does not exist as another person that is relevant to the story. She is only a fake name that Crystal uses.

Ok, now that that's sorted, with further ado we can move on. I hope you enjoy what you are reading and remember: NO PLAGARISM

-blue___22

Cheers!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Dread filled my stomach as I entered the Saffron City Pokemon center. I had the feeling that they might be mad, or I would mess up my alibi. The thing about it all, was that even though the elite four had files on them I honestly couldn't trust them with the knowledge that it was the champion who was going after Team Rocket. The media would have a hayday with that. I would be ruined, the news would tear me apart with criticism.

It's funny that we don't realize that we breathe faster when we're nervous. Your pulse races and as you take those steps forward, whether they be physical or metaphorical, and you are so focused on that feeling you don't even realize your breathing rate picks up. It might be that it's an involuntary action, I just have always thought it strange that you don't notice it. I mean, you certainly notice it during exercise, so why not when you are nervous?

I don't know if I stopped breathing when the sliding glass doors closed behind me. I mean, according to science I should have been breathing faster, taking more oxygen in and doing more cellular respiration. However, it felt like I had stopped breathing entirely. I cringed as I watched Michael and Winger watch the report on what I had said on indigo plateau.

Though, cringing turned to panic as Blue turned to me with the anger that was so evident in those shining eyes of his. Victoria cringed at Blue and I knew that I was too late for them. Hopefully I had my story down well enough. Being a doppelgänger was hard, I wondered how being a full on spy in that moment would be like.

"So, you finally decided to join us Lucy," started Michael, the undertone of anger clear in his voice.

Though, I knew I had to play my own part right so I said back with full confidence, "Yeah, you know I've got obligations. I may have decided to join with you, but I need the time to do my own things. Besides, you didn't specify a time and I had business to take care of."