Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guys, I'm officially ungrounded so I can finally properly post

Anyways, now that this chapter is posted, requests for extra content have been opened........

The physical book itself will be posted when a request comes in or I decide to defy the odds again and type up more to post (I'm honestly afraid of getting my phone taken away for a month though.......)

If you can spot the Grey's Anatomy reference from the end of season six I will give you first crack at a piece of extra content.

Warning : there is minor cursing in this chapter (which is strange for me because I curse like a sailor)

Alright, happy reading, hopefully there are no mistakes and I don't get my phone taken away for a year because of this

Please comment, vote, and follow as you see fit :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The press conference was certainly interesting. They most certainly were interested in some of the measures I decided to announce, so I could begin to do the undercover work. The first mandate being, dealing with championship battles. Now, it was required for people to reserve slots to challenge the elite four, and 5 challengers were to be allowed per day. Additionally, if a challenger was to beat the elite four, a day of rest was to be done in between the two parts of battle.

The press certainly had a holiday with that. They asked if I was lazy, and why I did it. I of course responded by saying, "It is in the interest of both the trainer and I that our pokemon get rest before such an important battle. Honestly, about the other things, it creates more competition to get spots as well as allowing the elite four to recuperate from the constant defense. What if something were to happen and we needed them but their pokemon would be too tired? Simple, we can't defend ourselves and therefore this is for the best that we allow them the time in case anything happens to us security wise."

The other thing that was announced was that the anti-extremism plan for getting rid of evil organizations was officially going to be marked under level 11 classification, meaning that only I could see the plans unless I declassified it to others. The press went nuts at this, claiming that I was keeping secrets; however, yet again I deflected the insults by claiming that it was best that it was kept secret so team rocket wouldn't know the plans.

It was in the afternoon directly after the press conference, that things started to pick up for me. Red had signaled it was time by setting up a giant game of plants vs. zombies in my backyard. Fueled of course by pokemon attacks. My win was a rather narrow one though, as I ran around frantically battling all of the cardboard cut-outs that were being sent through.

Of course, Red had certainly made his entrance yet again.

Afterwards though, Red told me to get dressed in my disguise so we could get going. Once dressed, Red and I argued about where I should start my journey, me saying that I should start from Cerulean again because it was my home town. Him, saying that I should start in Pallet town, well just because it was his home town. We ended up taking my awesome vintage looking Kanto map model that was gifted to me when I became champion off the wall and having me close my eyes and point to a random spot on the map. The spot was the top of route 6.

When Red told me that he would fly me right to the point I pointed on the map, he wasn't kidding. He literally flew me right to the top left of the route. Once we were there he put his charizard back in the pokeball and I put my pidgeot back in mine. I looked at the expanse of the area in front of me, until I felt a hand on my back. It was Red who soon reassured, "Don't worry, you'll do fine. Now, it's time to take your first steps in a brand new world."