Chapter 7

A/N:

Complete chapter!!!!! (Previously not so complete)

I'm going to DC! Yay!!! The only issue was that I got screwed over for tickets to the White House because I was supposed to get them and then the person who was going to get them for me didn't get them so hence I'm not going to the White House. Though, I get to see the library of congress and yada yada so I'm still totally excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, that means a few things. I am going to be PRACTICALLY OFFLINE for the week if not totally. (I know, I'm crying too) So, I won't be able to update or message but I WILL STILL get back to you whenever possible.

However, on the plus side I'm going to have 14 hours of free time to do stuff. Provided I'm not bothered by anyone in my family who will also be in the car, I will get a good amount of stuff done and hopefully start getting to some really exciting stuff.

Alright, so don't worry, I'll find a way...life finds a way (Jurassic park is bae (they totally bombed the reboot though...))

I hope you have fun reading this partial update...

Until then

Tchüss :)

-blue___22

Happy reading and...

Cheers!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Day 1 (Wednesday):

Michael and I stood in front of the doors of the Saffron City gym with our marsh badges gleaming brightly in the midday sun. Although we decided to battle privately, and at separate times during the day, we were both happy about our accomplishments. We high fived and patted each other's backs as we decided to continue onwards. We had decided to continue left, onwards to Celadon city.

We had decided in the morning that we would speed up the time it would take for us to legally fly, although I assured him that should emergency ever occur that he would be granted immunity by me once. Little did he know that immunity would be his as long as we would keep fighting team rocket. Though, he was still under the impression that it wasn't up to me so we had decided to go and battle for the badges during our week.

Route 7 was rather quiet as we walked along. I wanted to break the silence and if he kept up with it then I would, as I was held to obligations to Winger. However, I knew better than to speak first. If anything, he was going to speak to me first if I could do anything about it. Why? There was a difference with forcing both him and myself to speak and him opening up to have a decent conversation with me. If he wanted to speak with me he could, I was always content with silence. In fact, I was already thinking of what to say and do with Lance. I was coming up with the perfect plan for how to score Mt. Silver for Kanto.

Speaking of Mt. Silver-Red was calling. I picked up, "Yo! Boss, what's up?"

"Heya Crys. Look, I know we already cancelled Saturday, but there's someone else who wants to go mountain climbing with you," sighed Red.

I already knew who it was.

"Lance," we said at the same time.

A quick look was shot Michael Blue's way and as I saw him not looking I ducked down and whispered, "Red, you know I have to do it alone right? I already have a plan, but you can't be there or else it won't work."

"Yeah, I figured as much and I already know what you are going to do. Don't get caught in an avalanche or get hypothermia or anything. Wouldn't want to compromise project echo Forrest Echo would we? Don't worry, I'm not bribing you, I just care about your saftey," sighed Red over the phone.