Chapter 17

A/N:

Are you ready hey,

Are you you ready for this?

Are you hanging on the end of your seat?

Out of the doorway the bullets rip!

Repeat to the sound of the beat!

Hey guys, first person who can tell me what song that is, who sang it, and the album it's from, will get a follow from me...that's right, I'm having a great day, even though it's just a day at the races ;)

Oh, and thank Stormlocke for the extra update...let's just say a little birdie *cough cough* the one above *cough cough* wanted spoilers so I already had half the chapter written

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this, it was a bit intense for me to write

Happy reading and...

Cheers!!!

Tchüss!!!

-blue___22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17

I said once that one of the most terrifying things that could ever happen to you is to wake up and not know where you are. I never had a drop of alcohol the night before, in fact, I remember even going to sleep in my own house. So why I found myself in a room with my hands bound shivering from the small drops of water streaming down from the cold concrete onto my neck, I suppose I would never know. The thought that it had happened, was rightly terrifying though.

Eerie red light streamed through an open door as a figure stepped through. As I could tell from the body shape, he meant business with his hands on his hips. His crescent shaped hair bounced under his hat as he stated with a restrained anger, "Lucy Greene, or should I say Crystal Sharp. I see you're awake now. Isn't this quite a funny turn of events? The hunter becomes the captured. I'm quite ashamed, you should have seen this coming my darling. However, then again, you weren't always the smartest, most mature champion. I'm quite surprised Red didn't say anything about it though, however, he will now."

"Who are you? How did you know about all this? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked the silhouette of the dark, ominous man.

His green hair was easily visible alongside the prominent team rocket R on his uniform. It was Proton. This was not good. The hunter was captured by her prey. A predator fallen, and a victim to be. His cold, piercing eyes met my own staring deep into my soul and evaluating me like how Lance once stared at me as we stood on the mountain that we argued its future over. It figured that he would stare at me like that and it should have been obvious why. I guess that's why a cold shiver transpired down my spine as him as him and I reached a nonverbal understanding.

"Well, I know you know we are connected to Johto. You already launched war on my country you know. So, we are going to continue playing my little game, except you are going to are going to be the special guest this time, now I need you to change into your outfit as Lucy Greene, you already know we've been spying on you so it's no need to ask how we know what it is. I'm going to close the door and you are going to change, so let's get started my smoochum," Proton laughed with a mischievously firm tone in his voice.

He had a rocket grunt come in who threw my clothes onto the damp floor. My hands were undone from the green colored, rotted rope that put them behind my back. The door remained cracked as I changed out of my pajamas into my outfit as Lucy Greene. Seeing that I was done, as he was pervertedly watching the entire time, Proton dragged me into the wooden room that he had been shooting himself in. I was forced to sit in the chair he once sat in as a piece of duct tape was lodged to my mouth and more rope was added to my body. I didn't know why they wanted to restrain me more, but I got an ominous feeling as I watched a caged honchkrow in the corner, caw and coo at me, as if we were one in the same.