Chapter 9

A/N:

Well, I almost died of a heat stroke today (in a kidding sense, even though it was EXTREMELY HOT for Germany). I also walked 3 hours to so that doesn't help so much...

Anyways, I'm just glad that right now everything is chill and I'm sitting in the Praxis waiting for my mom who had her toes fixed today. Don't worry, she's out fine so all is okay. They called my dad...and he called me who's waiting here in the stupid hospital room...there's a really nice view from our window though.

So, I wrote some as I have been sitting and waiting here for nearly 2 hours for my dad who was like "be there before she gets there" and I'm like okay whatever. Now my phone is almost dead :(

However, as I'm writing I start REALLY getting into the dialogues and stuff, enough that I can feel my adrenaline going and I'm like "wow, did not expect that to happen, that only happens in MUN where the speeches actually kind of pertain to me...0.O"

You know, I just have to say something quick now that I'm thinking about it...

For those of you who don't know, Donald Trump is running for president and all these people are saying mixed things about him. Anyways, the debate of presidential candidates is on tonight I believe...and I'm actually wondering how he's going to do...if he is actually putting his money where his mouth is...otherwise I support Lindsay Ghram (I can't spell his last name) in office, you know he's the senator of my state...

ANYWAYS, happy reading and....

PROST!!!!!!! (because I'm being interpreter today that means cheers in German...)

-blue___22

Tchüss!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Day 6 (Monday):

When I woke up in the lavender town pokemon it was 3:33 in the morning. A digital clock was perched on the wall which told me what time and day it was. An IV bag was attached to my arm and a heart rate monitor was beeping to my right. I guess I had really passed out, because I didn't think that all this was due to shock.

As if seeming to sense that I had woken up, Nurse Joy drifted in gracefully, not waking up Red who was sleeping in the chair next to my bed. Pulling a chair quietly over to my bed she said, "Hello, you are probably wondering why you're here."

"Yeah, I already know I fell off Michael's Rapidash yesterday," I answered truthfully.

"What?" She looked surprised, "you fell off a Rapidash? I have you in here because you are sick from your little trek up Mt. Silver. You had an extremely high fever of 103.5 last night. You do know that you would have died had it been 105 degrees, right?"

"Well you didn't find any signs of concussions did you?" I asked, still referring to falling yesterday.

"Well," she responded, "according to Red you fell on it. He only left today to buy you a new phone. The rest of the day he sat here worried sick as you slept. We all were...especially after we discovered you had pneumonia. It's only walking pneumonia, so you should be healthier in a shorter amount of time. However, you still shouldn't push yourself."

"So does that mean-" I started to ask but she cut me off.

"That means that yes, you may do your speech this afternoon Mrs. Sharp, and I will not allow Michael Blue to visit in these hours; however, I want you to stay here for the night and at least tomorrow," cut off Nurse Joy.

Her normal happy look turned into a serious frown that meant that I really had no choice in the matter. So, I did all that I could, which was nod and agree. Seeing that she clapped her hands happily and walked off. Before she walked out the door she said, "Go back to sleep now Crystal, you need to if you want to recover as quickly as possible."