"Selena" Jared scolded while we all laughed i stood and we when to the McDonalds in the mall. We ordered our food and when to sit down. Jake sat across from me so it would be easier for us to talk to each other. He was just staring at me with love and compassion in his eyes. I giggled and threw a fry at him.

"what are you looking at weirdo" i asked giggling

"the prettiest girl here" Jake said with a smile and i opened my mouth to say something but got cut off.

"Keep your eye's on your own imprint Jake" Jared playfully growled and Jake laughed

"i love you" i said leaning over and kissing him and the pack groaned.

"shut up" i said pulling away and Jake laughed. Leah walked in and sat down with the pack and i handed her , her food.

"thanks" she says and starts eating

"'so i was think Kohl's is our next stop" Rachel said

"yes , and then Jake we can get our matching outfits there" i squealed and he smiled at me.

"yup , we're gonna be lookin fresh" Jake laughed and i shook my head agreeing with him.

"so since you guys are matching does that mean Jake has to wear a crop top" Brady remarked and the pack laughed while i threw trash at him

"no , dumb ass we'll find the same shirt for him in a regular length" i said and we got up and threw our trash away and walked into Kohl's. Jake had a tight grip on my hand as we walked threw the store and the girls where staring at him like i wasn't even there. We started looking at shirts that matched , the girls clothing was right next to the guys so we where maybe a foot or two away from each other. Nothing really caught my attention as i looked , but a pair of light washed high wasted jeans did. They where the cutest thing on the rack and i loved them already i grabbed my size and was looking them over.

"Baby what about this" Jake called and i walked out of the rack and seen him holding up a black short with a front white pocket. It was cute and im sure i could find one like it.

"i love it" i squealed imaging it on him and he smiled.

"well lets find one for you" He chuckled and we started looking through the racks. I don't know if i want to wear a crop top on the first day of school and seem like a slut , but all these crop tops seem super cute. Then i found a black crop top with a white pocket on it.

"Jakey" i called out and he came to my side on the rack and i handed it to him. He looked it over and seemed like he was debating on something and then finally looked up at me.

"ok , you can get this one" he said and i smiled and took it from him.

"i really like these jeans but then we wont have the same jeans" i said looking at them and then he smiled and pulled me over to a rack and started digging through and i slowly browsed.

"look , light washed jeans for guys" he smiled and i looked and they where perfect.

"do you like them" i asked raising an eyebrow

"yeah because then i'll get to match with you" He said with a smile and leant down and kissed me.

SETH'S POV

"look at those two" Keith said and i looked up to see Jacob and Selena sucking faces.

"lets mess with them" i smirked and he smiled , i grabbed the air horn that is only suppose to be for display and we snuck threw the racks up to them. Once we got close enough i smirk and started to lift the air horn , but Jacob pulled away from her.