Chapter 50 - Flames of Torture

Start from the beginning

"Don't underestimate me!" I ignored him. I didn't want to fight. And fight who, anyways? My Justin? Or three other different evil entity in him? I wanted a miracle. I needed one. Justin leaned in and surprised me by sniffing the nape of my neck. I closed my eyes tighter.

"Mhm. Just the way I like it," he moaned in appreciation. I snapped and in that moment of time everything around me froze. My hand picked up and this is not what I meant to do. My own body betrayed me. With whatever strength I had left in me, I raised my hand and slapped him across the face. The world shattered around me. My ground shook. This was not my idea but my body and soul couldn't handle it anymore! I provoked him and my heart raced.

"For the love of god, stop it. Please! If not me, listen to your inner self. Listen to your heart. Do you want this? Do you really want to let your worst nightmare take over you for me? Do you really want to kill me and let the evil win? Just think!" For a split second I looked away and my eyes landed on the moon. The longer I starred at it the higher my chances of survival grew. And there it was! Out of no where, dark and grey clouds appeared. The sky stretched. The stars made their way out of reach and gave the moon and clouds some space. A discreet lightening struck from far away.

"Don't mention him to me!" Justin roared, pushing me further back against the tree. I yelped in pain. Justin's anger grew minute by minute. The ground beneath us vibrated. This wasn't the powers Luis' stone possessed. This was something else and it was evident. I looked deeper into his eyes and found nothing. No sign of good. No sign of returning. No sign of my beloved. My mouth parted in disbelief.

NO!

His mouth curved into a grin. I saw it in his eyes. The sterling Silver disappeared and quickly turned into a color of Ash and Flesh. His body gestures changed. White turned to black and good turned into bad. Then, like an angry bat ready to strike, Large, black wings withdrew out of his back. My mouth was ajar and my eyes were alert. But my eyes didn't betray and I knew what I was seeing before me. This wasn't my Justin. This wasn't Sandy. This wasn't Damian nor was it his father. This was...

Lucifer.

"What did they do to you..." I whispered, a single stray of tear rushing down my cheek. He quickly grabbed my drop and tipped it into his mouth.

"Your Justin is no more. Say goodbye to him and bow before me. Your future is in my hands, my two good servants called out to me. I will take over your body like a bad Satan I am and drain you cold and worried. But cry more because I will feed off of your fears."

Satan! Damian and Naismith, like cowards they are, summoned something this cruel to avenge me! Disgusted, I threw my head back and spat on him. I danced gloriously inside as my saliva, the mixture of good and divine, ran down his face. Angered and astonished, he threw me across the field and I landed flat on the ground with my head bouncing on the cold concrete. I screamed out as blood gushed down my mouth and head. My head spun seconds later and my heart raced dangerously faster than normal. I slowly turned my head and looked at him. The devil inside my beloved's body turned to me as his wings stretched out wider and wider, showing off the evil and anger that radiated off of him and him entirely. I looked away and bowed my head to the ground. I closed my eyes and whatever that was happening to me beguiled me. A different form of fear raised in me to where I had to grab onto the ground for support.

"Stop! Let go of them! Justin, hurry! Justin! They will kill us!" The voice inside of my head was clear and the images were crystal this time. I saw it. I saw them, shackled and bounded against something they had no power of. Molinda, the girls, and hundreds of innocent people were fighting for their lives. Molinda was unconscious and blood gushed out of every angle of her body. But she was tied up against a tree branch and around her were were smaller branches ready to be struck by fire. Taylor, Jennifer, and Alex were hanging on by something and they were suspended five feet above the ground.