Chapter 50 - Flames of Torture

Start from the beginning

Blurry visions gripped my mind, throwing me backwards. I lost my balance and hit my back against the wall. Lack of nutrition, lack of water, lack of blood, and lack of energy threw me back. I wanted to move, to really pick up my feet and run, but I couldn't. I clutched my forehead and closed my eyes tight. In that moment, everything came crashing down on me. My worst nightmares. They were so many! I was seeing everything that made no sense to me. So many visions, so many nightmares. I closed my eyes tighter.

"Run! You have to run! Run until you cannot any longer. But you must right now. You must get to---" The voice in my head disappeared. Get where?! Where do I go?

"STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME! LEAVE MY SISTERS ALONE, YOU MONSTER! I WILL KILL YOU!" Another voice echoed in my head. I couldn't grasp anything. What was happening? Images were unclear but I knew the names and now I knew who they were.

Blue Moon. You must wait. You must stay alive!

Luis's words echoed throughout the entire forest and bounced from tree to tree. I tried to move but because of my body weakening quick, I bounced from tree to tree. I couldn't regain my consciousness as I was drifting off but whenever I did, I saw images. Dark, cold images of me.

"STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! LEAVE THEM! LEAVE THEM! LEAVE ME! STOP!" I was bounded in shackles and my entire body was covered in blood. But whose blood? Whose fucking blood was on me?!

I snapped out of it as I reopened my eyes. Every image in my head was blurry but I knew what was happening. I told myself to be strong. But chants weren't working anymore. Luis was my anchor  but there was no one physically here for me.

"Save your tears. They will dry you out. You need this!"

I couldn't heed him anymore. My body no longer fought for me. My heart ached. My entire body ached. By all means right now, I needed a miracle. I needed strength. I needed something good to happen. I continued to find my way out of the forest before Justin caught up to me.

"Alex. Why are you running? Why are you fighting this? Don't you know who you are? You gave me a weapon. You can't run from me!" My permission! No other weapon could be bigger and bolder than that. More tears streaked down my face. This was not my Justin talking. He would never say that. He would never use that as my weakness! I cursed under my breath. My bottom lip trembled in both anger and some sort of fear. From my lack of sights and balance, branches and barks hit me in various of places. My skin was exposed and so every hit of the branch made me bleed.

"Save your tears, save your blood!" Luis' words bounced again, hoping to give me a little bit of courage and strength. But I couldn't. I didn't have it in me anymore. All I needed was a miracle. The more steps I took the harder my heart pumped. Before I knew it, I was being gripped backwards and hoisted up against the tree. Justin caught up to me, grabbed me, and now pinned me against it with both of his hands around my waist. I shrieked. But I didn't put up a fight.

"Justin--"

"Hush! Running away from me won't do you any good! Give it up and don't put up a fight! Or I will kill you!" He seethed, digging his fingers deeper into the side of waists. I moaned in pain. Then I regained myself, opened my eyes, and looked at the moon. It was clear with no clouds around it. That was going to my ultimate death. This could be it. If Justin bit on me right now I would die. My already weakened body would no longer fight anymore. And I didn't want that. I didn't want to die. I had things to accomplish. Why couldn't he understand this!

"Snap out of it! This is not you!" I cried out, looking him straight into his eyes. I needed a miracle. I wanted a divine entity to hear me out. I couldn't fight this battle all alone. Justin was not my anchor anymore.