Assassination: Swimming part 1

Start from the beginning

Time Skip~

You and the rest of the class were heading to the pool, complaining about the heat. "You didn't tell me that you defeated Takaoka (y/n). I wanted to see him pee his pants." Karma said complaining."Well That's your fault for ditching." you snapped back. "Datte! Who wouldn't he's to boring." You guys were fighting over it when you finally arrived at the area Koro-sensei chose to put the pool, you quickly took of the jacket that was covering your body and jumped in the pool before anyone else could. You finally reached the surface of the pool, reaching out for breath. "Ah that feels good!" you said in a satisfied tone, until Koro-sensei ruined your mood.

"(y/n) DON'T JUMP IN THE POOL!"

"HUH?! DON'T TELL ME WHAT DO DO YOU DAMN OCTOPUS!"

"STOP BARKING INU (dog)"

"WELL ATLEAST I BARK UNLIKE AN OCTOPUS WHO "Nurufufu's" OCTOPUSSIES LIKE YOU DON'T MAKE SOUNDS LIKE THAT!"

You and Koro-sensei were ranting at each other while the others just sweat dropped at your argument.

"Um...do you guys just wanna go in now?" Nagisa said smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah.." Everyone jumped in the pool, some pushing each other in,and Koro-sensei started yelling at everyone. "NO RUNNING BY THE POOL! NO HOLDING YOUR BREATH UNDERWATER FOR TO LONG! DON'T JUST SIT THERE SWIM!" and all that other stuff.

"I guess if you make the pool you feel like the king..." everyone said in unison.

"C'mon sensei don't be stuck in the mud! Just a little splash!" Hinano said splashing Koro-sensei.

"EK!"

"Did you just...scream?" everyone looked at koro-sensei confused and thought you found out his weak spot, but couldn't believe it. You and Karma looked at each other for a moment and smirked at each other. You guys both walked up to the lifeguard stand and started shaking it, one side at a time. You guys started laughing evily at koro-sensei's expression.

"AH! STOP (Y/N)-SAN, KARMA-KUN! I'M GONNA FALL IN! koro-sensei screeched.

"Don't tell me...you're afraid of water."

"I'm not afraid at water at all. It's not like I swell up or anything." koro-sensei said whistling.

"Wow, for an octopus to be scared of water, kind of ironic isn't it." you and Karma said.

"WE'RE GOING BACK NOW!" Koro-sensei yelled.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!"

Time skip to Terasaka~

"Because of you the not only grown up but capital M man among men koro-sensei is crying!" Rio said pointing at Terasaka.

"Yeah yeah what she said!" we all said in unison.

"You guys are so annoying, you guys need to get exterminated!" Terasaka took out a can from his desk and threw it on the floor. Smoke started to cover up the room, and everyone started coughing and covering their noses and mouths with their sleeves. "Terasaka! Pranks are pranks but this is taking it to far!" koro sensei said with mucus coming out of him. He placed a hand I mean tentacle on Terasaka and immediately shoved his tentacle away. "Don't touch me monster. You guys are all beyond creepy! Being all buddy buddy with this alien."

"What's got your knickers knotted, hm? If you don't like it, just kill him. I mean that's kind of what we're here for." Karma said smirking at him.

"You tryin' to start something? Fine by me! From day one you been-" Terasaka couldn't finish his sentence because he got interrupted by you. Your claws were already by his neck, ready to cut him.