[Kai] Her brother's friend

Start from the beginning

Wait what?.....no....stop...stop now (y/n).

“(Y/N), you came...” Kai breathed out in surprise, the bitter cold air contrasted with his hot breath, “I thought you wouldn’t to be honest. Glad you’re here.” He smiled shyly at the last part, stepping back slightly and tilted his head towards the inside of his house.

Your face flushed a deep shade of pink at his statement but you were quick to regain yourself and step inside the warm looking house. A sudden waft of molten chocolate and vanilla filled the air making you smile faintly.

“You bake?” You question softly, turning around just as Kai locked the front door. You bit on your lower lip, preventing your smile from expanding when he froze and let out a groan.

He looked like a little kid who just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, “Yes - well I try. I baked some chocolate chip cookies for us to snack on later.” He said, trying to look disinterested, shoulders squared defensively.

You nod at this, blinking thrice when he motioned to the flock of stairs.

“So, shall we get started on this maths homework?” He asked with that sneaky smirk he used earlier. You gulp and slowly shirt but timidly follow him upstairs, “This is my room.”

Then you were roughly pushed into Kai’s so called bedroom, your eyes doubled in size when you heard the door bolt after he entered it too.

“It’s now time for your lesson.” He lowly growled, looking scarily different than he did just a couple of moments ago. While before he seemed innocent, playful and sweet, now he looked ready pounce and sexily possessive.

You shakily breathe out, “K-Kai, what are you doing? I came here for my homework...” You trailed off fearfully and took a step backwards when he gave you that 'are-you-serious' look - one eyebrow arched.

“Seriously (Y/N), you both know exactly why you’re here so don’t even try and play around with me.” Kai warned gravelly, his tone dropping impossibly lower with each word he uttered, taking a stride forward until he was inches from your shivering form.

“Kai, stop.” You managed to mutter, “Let’s just do my homework and I’ll leave.” You said before trying to slip past his towering length but your weak actions only made the male smirk wider, his hand darting out to push you gently against the door.

“Yeah let’s do your homework, I’m going to teach you something new today babe.” He murmured softly, craning his head down so his hot breath fanned your entire face, “I’m going to teach it to you hard.

Then all at once, before you could even digest the hidden meaning behind his words, a pair of plump lips crashed hungrily to your own, large hand scrambling to your waist.

Instinctively your arms shot up to curl around his neck, subconsciously bringing him closer to your body as you basically melted into the furious kiss, your lips cautiously syncing with his.

As those hands ran down the delicate curve of your waist and moved down to give a sneaky and unexpected squeeze of your butt, you let out a sharp gasp — giving him the perfect opportunity to enter your mouth.

As you felt the moist muscle thoroughly explore around the walls of your mouth, goosebumps prickled at your flushed skin and your body was only starting to react in a way you’ve never felt or experienced before.

You wanted more.

Your lips moved sloppily with his, a muffled moan filling the air as the tall male gently nipped at your swollen lower lip, encasing his teeth around the plumpness of the flesh and taking it into his warm cavern.