Chapter 39: Big?!

Start from the beginning

"What do you think?! It's the end of October!" I stick my tongue out.

"Oh c'mmon! It's not that cold!" he emphasizes.

"Well, it is to me!" Then I was startled as Victor took my other hand as well.

"I'll warm your other hand up for you." says Victor with a small smile which made me blush.

"I know of a way to warm not just your hand, but your entire body!" Chris says, making me stare at him while cocking a brow. He then motions my hand near somewhere. As I stared to where he was dragging my hand, my eyes widened and my face heated up instantly as I tried to take away my hand by force. But, I couldn't steal my hand away completely, as his grip on my wrist was too strong, "Just touch it Jade! See! You're warming up already!"

"No way am I touching that part of you, you sick pervert!!!" I say, trying so hard to pull my hand away, as he tries so hard to place my hand on his notch. Yes. His notch!!! What did I ever do to receive this punishment?!?!?!

He then curled up my hand into a fist and held it as he then started to motion my fist up and down in the air in parallel to where his notch was. I kept resisting and was almost on the verge of tears. Then suddenly, he stopped. I slowly opened my eyes, to see the pervert staring at me with a smirk plastered on his devilish face. He then let go of my hand and grabbed my shoulders instead, and leaned in closer to whisper to me again. Feeling really uncomfortable this time, I was shaking in fear in anticipation. Finally, I heard him inhale and say, "M*st*rb*t* me."

I pushed him away after I heard that, but he refused to let me go. Who in their right mind would do that to you? More importantly, are you not in the right mind for asking me that?!?!?!!

Thankfully, I was saved by our History teacher who came in, and everyone went back to their proper seats. And so did Chris.

Throughout the entire time, the teacher just wrote stuff on the board for us to copy so that she would check later on to give us points in, and after, she just talked with some of our classmates. Teachers and students in my school are so friendly with each other, it's like we're not even at school! I finished copying the same time our teacher did. I'm a fast writer, but my penmanship isn't bad like some fast writers.

Drake, one of my friends and classmates since grade school, came near asking for a back rub while he's sleeping. We're not that close now, because he's mostly with the guys, but hey, he's a childhood friend of mine! And as I was bored as well, I gave in and rubbed his back while he snoozed on his desk.

Chris came near, so maybe he was finish copying too. But, he had an angry expression on, and before I could ask why, he suddenly blurted out, "You won't touch my p*n*s but you touch Drake's?!"

"Wha-?! I-I'm rubbing his back, stupid!" I spat at him.

Drake wasn't that asleep yet, so he raised his head to Chris and said, "You're such a pervert Chris."

Chris clicked his tongue and walked in front of me and opened his arms up like waiting for an embrace, but said, "Here it is! Touch it!"

I had to do a face palm, the dodo was acting so idiotically, I couldn't help but sigh at his stupidity. Drake shook his head and said, "He's such a pervert, isn't he?" before going back to snooze-ville.

Kurt and Adam who were in front of us, heard the entire thing, turned to face Chris and tell him flatly, "You're such a maniac Chris." Chris walked closer, shoving his hips towards me, I had to get up and sit beside Kurt to defend myself. The two guys stared at Chris suspectingly.

"No I'm not!" Chris tried to defend himself.

"Be careful Jade, this perv is dangerous." Adam warned.

"I know right!" I replied and Chris pouted and left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the afternoon, we were told to bring our P.E. uniforms, for there would be physical checkups for high schoolers in the afternoon, where they would examine us and we would be also told to do things for the doctors or nurses to record for our health manners.

The checkups, consumed only an hour for our class. Our next subject was literature, and since our teacher said, "Because you guys did a good job on your checkup, I'm giving you a reward! We're gonna watch a movie!" Everyone in class was excited. I had to admit, I love watching movies as well. But, seeing as the movie was a one that I had already watched, and didn't like, I got bored and sleepy.

Chris was at the at a side diagonally facing me from a meter's distance. He was doing somethings that I paid no attention to. Even though I was sleepy, I still tried to concentrate on the movie. After a while, he tried to get my attention, "Psst! Psst! Jade!" he called out in a low voice not to disturb anyone watching the movie.

I decided to listen, "What do you want?" I replied in a low voice as well, not to disturb others.

"Look!" He said with a smirk.

"Look at what?"

He then pointed downwards with his head. I showed him I didn't understand even though he kept doing it. Fed up with me, he finally pointed with his hands. My eyes followed to where he was pointing at, and I shouldn't have done so. My eyes widened and my face probably looks like a ripened tomato right now. He just showed me how big his notch actually was! I need to wash my eyes with soap! They're now tainted and they burn!!!!!!

You know in jogging pants, even though they're so baggy, but when you try to form something under it, it takes shape. Well, Chris is so stupid! It's like he was only wearing boxer shorts because he formed his notch to let it take shape and let me look at it! What a ginormous perv!!!!!

"Whoah Chris! That's HUGE!!!" stated Ryan loudly, catching the attention of the other guys near them. The guys then started asking lots of questions I didn't dare listen to (because I covered my ears), and thinking it was safe, they then started talking about their own, which was my cue to take my leave.

But, the thought of that incident wouldn't leave my thoughts...

I didn't know that part of a guy could be that big?

WAIT!!! What am I even thinking?!?!

Noooooooooo!!!!

Stupid perverted dodo brained Chris!!!

___________________________

Hey guys!

Things are getting a little hot now since Chris has increased his perverseness. How will Jade cope with it? Will Chris ever stop being a perv? Well, I don't know myself. Or do I? LOL! Hehehe...

Don't forget to Like + Share + Vote!!! ^_^

Don't be silent and tell me what you think! ;)

~ Kurisu-chan