"There ya go now can we take a nap please? I'm sleepy Mum had me to get up early to get everything done" Harry said, lying back on the bed, carrying me with him, "Yeah me too!" I said, yawning as we laid in a peaceful sleep.

Christian's P.O.V.

I can't really say I'm just full out angry, "I'm not but a little concerned? Yes, the mother of my child wants to call the wedding off, I'll be darned; I walk back into the bedroom, knowing she's already in the shower, and I sit and wait for her to get out. I know she's pregnant, I can tell by the way she's walking, don't get me wrong, it's still sexy but she's almost waddling.

I hear the shower being turned off, I hear her wrapping the towel around her body, she opens the door, "Sh-" "Ah, Ah,Ah language baby" I said smirking "You scared me! Almost made me cuss!" she said holding her towel tighter, "If you think I'm leaving you with this baby to raise by yourself, you're out of it, I'm staying and you're not calling this wedding off, I'm not letting you go and feel like you have to do it by yourself" I said sternly, "Christian I love you I'm just scared, can I just have some space?" "No you had space now its time to talk" I said pulling her down on the bed.

"I'm scared, my dad he'd leave and come back and he wasn't settled to stay and then what if I have to do the same thing I did with our baby like I did with Sarah? Or what if I can't handle it like I think I can? Mum was on drugs and she wasn't in any position to care for me or Sarah" she stated, as tears start to flow, I've never seen her cry, well except for when I give it to her or over Sarah, so I comforted her but I had to look at her for a moment.

"Babe, that's the problem, you got to many 'I's' and not enough 'We's' you feel like if you don't get it done, it never will get done, and if that's the case then what am I here for? God put me here to love you and take the load you've been struggling to carry all these years, and as for me leaving? I didn't leave when you hid things about Sarah, what makes you think I'm leaving because of our baby? I love you from the sea floor to the Milky Way and even that distance couldn't keep me from you" I said, as she held on to me still crying "I know, I love you too its just hard for me" she tells me "Then let me make it easy, let me take the load cause if not, we're both out of line." I said holding her chin "We're going to the doctor, I've already made an appointment for today at 12 which is in 3 hours, you're going to go, you are pregnant, we're still getting married in 2 months, you are going to be fine and you are going to relax, and I love you!" I said, as I kissed her lips, it started innocent but the more we kiss the more I'm starting to need and want my fix.

Now you might think we all we do is get in the bed from morning to night but that's not the case, if you knew our relationship and how much she means to me in every way you would be feeling the same way. "That's another reason I can tell you're pregnant" I said, as I started to lay Lovely down, "How?" "You're wanting more and more" I said, as I gently laid myself on top taking the towel away opening my gift like it's Christmas "Oh? And you're not?" she asked, teasingly "I've always been like this , you knew that the moment we were in the backseat of the car after the third date" I smirked, as I kissed her lips one more time before sliding to her stomach I gave it a kiss as I said, "Daddy's taking Mommy on a long ride, hold on! Mommy's about to be smashed!"

Harry's P.O.V.

I'm grateful Sarah has given me a second chance, I thank God everyday, it was the worst pain I could possibly have felt, and I never want to experience that again, and since this morning Sarah greeting me with a lovely birthday present not only with her words but with well you know, as I came in I see the lads leaving , "Hey Gents! I didn't know you guys were coming over" I said, "Happy Birthday Harry! We were just checking on Sarah letting her see the kids and things" Louis said, "Oh ok thanks lads and see you!" "Cheers" they all said, as they got into their cars drove on to their own homes.

I opened the door, as I heard Sarah laughing as I went to the living room, and saw her watching a movie, "Hey" I said, she looked over at me as she was laying on the couch, watching Rio 2, "Hey Haz" she said, as I leaned down to peck on the lips, as I went and took the bags into the kitchen, "Hey Mum I got all your things" I said, as I started to put the things in the cupboard, "Thank you dear, so how are you and Sarah?" she asked me, "Everything couldn't be better, she's happy and I'm happy to have her back" I said smiling. I leaned out the doorway and saw Sarah smiling and often giggling at time in the movie.

"That's great honey, but please no more hurting her, she's still fragile and after the last time I don't think she could stand anymore, and I don't want her hurting you either I've already talked to her and I know the things I've told her about what you went through and I know she doesn't want you to go through that again either" she said, holding my face in her hands, I smiled "Don't worry Mum, I'm putting her feelings and everything about her before myself and I know she's gonna love me as hard as she can, we both were in the wrong and we both aren't going to make those mistakes again" I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

She nodded her head, as started to fix dinner; I went in the living room, with Sarah and laid down behind her. "Hey Hotness" she said, I laughed "Hey Sexy" I gave her a kiss on the cheek, we laid there for a while in comfortable silence, "Babe you thought about what you wanna do for your birthday?" she asked me, "Not not really, I'll be happy to spend with you, the lads, and the family being here this weekend but thank you for this morning" I said kissing her hair I could tell she's blushing "You're welcome I thought it would be a different way to wake up especially since its your birthday" she said "I meant what I said and I'm content with it but let's let today be me and your day" she hummed in response, as she turned around and faced me, she laid her head on my chest, "You ok?" I asked "Yeah just happy" she said, as she kissed my neck, "Me too babe, me too."

It seemed like hours we laid there but a thought hit me, "Babe when is your birthday?" "I'm not sure but on my file I think it said August 15th 1993, why?" She asked as she sat her head up on her hand , "Just wondering I didn't want to miss it in case we shared a birthday" I said, as Sarah started to giggle then gave me a long kiss that made me want to memorize every nook and cranny of her lips, before saying "You're sweet and I'm thankful that you're mine" ,"Same here Princess," I said before giving here a kiss and her laying back on my chest over my heart, where she's meant to be.