Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

We ran for so long, we finally got to ‘base’ and saw sergeant sulking.

“Get back out there!” he yelled, seeing we weren’t hurt enough to get to the infirmary.

“Sir…” I try to say, but I’m panting to hard. I probably just ran like over 3 miles. I am so outta shape.

“Sir *gasp* I found *gasp* were the Grimm’s are *gasp* coming from.” I finish, my throat is so dry as Axel collapses on the ground, trying to breath.

“You found it?” he asks me, assuming I must be joking. Who would joke in a time like this? I think to myself but just nod instead.

“I’ll sound the alarm and then you explain where it is over the speakers.” He said as he ran inside, assuming I should, I follow. With Axel up on his feet again the 2 of them just stand waiting. Sergeant hits a button that sounds an alarm loud enough for everyone to hear through the chaos and throughout the whole city. The he hands me a microphone as I give instructions how to get to the lair.

“But won’t the Grimm’s here that we know where they are?” I ask wondering if I made a big mistake.

“No, they are like animal mutants, they just want to kill. They don’t understand anything human.” The sergeant replied as he gulped.

“Better get back out there. You are the only one who knows the direct place of them.” He says as he points to the door.

“Yes sir.” I reply and run out, Lance and Axel behind me.

AUTHORS NOTE: hey! sorry for such a short chapter, I wasn't sure if I should keep going so I just stopped.

the next chapter should have a lot of Grimm fighting!

keep smiling :)