Chapter 5

• Dedicated to Mom- because i know she reads my stories... love yah

                                                                      Chapter 5

“Ok guys, since Rico made pancakes...” Pete says

“Hey they were delicious!” Rico says offended.

“Hey! I didn't say they weren't!” Pete continues. “But we are all out of eggs and milk and flour, and I could go for some fruit; so we will have to go to the city.” Pete finishes.

“Man, can I just stay here? That place gives me the hibeejeebees.” Rico says, looking a little concerned.

“Nope, sorry not this time. I thought it would be a good time to show Travis around since he has all his stitches out and is better than ever.” Pete says trying to get us to chuckle… yah… didn't work.

“Come on guys! Since he’s a part of the family now we have to get him some gear.” Pete says trying to get us excited...yah… still not working. What does he mean by gear?

“What’s he gonna use? A frying pan? You see kid… (Referring to me)… Pete here is our bow and arrow guy, I’m the accessories guy, you know like little pistols and bombs if yah get the idea.”

“Yeah I get it, but why do I need anything like that?” I ask, not wanting to hurt anyone.

“Because, in Ashsphere, you have to defend yourself.” Pete explained. “Let’s bounce!” Pete finished excitedly running down the hall. We got to the end of the hall but instead of going out of a door like a normal house, Rico pulls down a latch that pulls down a set of stairs up a lit hole. We go up into the hole and through more light and dark tunnels being stealthy and quiet we go through the 3rd door and a breeze of fresh air came through and we were on a road. As we walked down the road I turned around to see were we had come from and it appears we were in a mountain. Well, never thought I would ever stay in a home in a mountain… never thought of that before… When I get back I’m giving Obama a big talk!