Prologue

Author here! I want to apologize first hand to anyone who reads this story, I was 15/16 when I wrote this, so the writing is bad, the plot line is weird and just... bad. I apologize for any cringiness, it's been 5-6 years since I wrote this story and I personally don't have the energy or time to go through and edit anything not factual or anything like that. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the story, if not the story, at least enjoy the dumpster fire.

Amanda's Pov

-

"-Get the fuck out of here, you little bitch! You're not wanted here! Go die just like your pussy of a brother!" My granny yelled.

"Don't talk about Matty like that!" I yelled back. She glared at me and kicked me in the face.

I grabbed my brother's Slipknot hoodie and his iPod, I ran out into the cold, barefoot- I should mention that there was broken glass everywhere under the snow on the sidewalk.

I ran three blocks and sat in the dark alley between a convenient store and a law firm.

It began to snow. I'm doing just what my granny wanted me to do- I'm gonna die.

I'm only nine, almost ten years old, and I'm already thinking about dying.

Well, I guess I should explain why my granny hates me.

So, about two and a half months ago, my sixteen year old brother, Matty ran away, about three weeks after he away, the police found his body in a shallow grave behind his school. He wasn't shot or anything, he just had choke marks on his neck. He was strangled.

It didn't take long for the killer to be found, it was his best friend that killed him. Just out of anger. He murdered my brother over a video game.

Ever since then, my granny has done nothing but beat me and blame me for the death of my big brother.

As for my parents, my dad is in prison for selling drugs, he's been there since I was three and my mom took off with her boyfriend after dad went to prison. My granny and grampy took Matty and I in when that happened, my grampy died about two years after we were taken in.

Anyway, you know my backstory... The snow fell rapidly and began accumulating on top of the pre-existing snow

I pulled my brother's hoodie over my head and attempted warming myself up.

My legs were stretched across the cold sidewalk.

I sat there for about ten minutes before somebody tripped over my legs.

"Ow! Motherfucker!" The person said. His friend helped him up.

"I'm sorry!" I said, my voice was raspy from crying.

"It's fine. Why is a little kid sitting out here in the blistering cold? Shouldn't you be in bed? It's midnight" the guy's friend asked.

"My granny kicked me out, she told me to go die like my big brother" I told him.

"Do you have anywhere to go? Are you able to go to your mom or dad's?" He asked.

"Dad went to prison when I was three and my mom ditched me when I was three, so no" I replied.

"What's your name? How old are you?" He asked.

"My name is Amanda, but I like to be called Mandy and I'm nine, I turn ten in a month" I said, leaving out my second nickname, the nickname my brother gave me. He used to call me rat and I would call him bear.

"I'm Chris, that's my friend Angelo. You're staying with us. There's no way I'm letting a young child freeze to death" the guy whose name is Chris said.

"I'm not supposed to leave with strangers, that's dangerous" I said.

"We won't hurt you. I'd feel guilty if I left a little kid out here to die" he said. He picked me up and carried me.

-

We eventually got to their house.

"Do you want anything to drink? We have juice, coke and water" he said.

"Water, please" I replied as Angelo put something in the fridge. After Angelo put something in the fridge, he got me a cup of water and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Chris said, putting me up on the counter. He got a paper towel and dampened it.

He dabbed it gently on the cuts on my face and my feet.

"We'll go to the police station tomorrow and get you taken care of" he told me.

I guess this is a new beginning for me...

-

Hey guys, I decided to drift away from writing Ricky Horror fanfics and start writing fanfics of the different members. I'm sorry if the plot so far seems 'unrealistic' and just horrible in general, hopefully the story gets better as I write it more. I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as you guys enjoy my other stories :)

-Bri