"Embry stop we don't need to you hurt" I thought and he backed off a little.

"Im Jasmine" She said looking Jane in the eyes.

"do you have powers" the leader asked and Jasmine shook her head.

"may i" He asked with his hand out.

"Arrow has the same power as you he can us other vampires powers" Edward said and Jasmine started to walk over to him. We all got ready to attack , just in case. Embry followed her up there , i would do the same if it was Selena so i didn't say anything. Jasmine put her hand in his and he looked like he zoned out. After a couple minutes he let go of her hand.

"your very powerful" He said with a smile and her and Embry came back over to us.

"Get give us the mutt i would like to go home" Jane said

"we're not giving her to you" Jasmine snapped and Jane used her powers on Jasmine and Embry Charged at her and we all took off and started fighting. A small wolf ran at me and we started fighting fur was flying everywhere and the small wolf was yelping. I slung it into a tree and started fighting another one , Seth and Leah started fighting the other small wolf. I Seen Jasmine rip out of the other wolves throats and throw it and she started fighting Jane. Everyone had a wolf or vampire and fighting. This wolf didn't know what it was doing , i crushed its throat and charged at the leader of leech's but another wolf ran at me and we started fighting.

SELENA POV

20 minutes later

Im hearing big bangs coming from the direction of the field and im freaking out. There fighting and im not there to help what if one of them die.

"Selena calm down they know what there doing" Keith said but i couldn't take it anymore.

"i have to go help i cant take it" I said standing up and started towards the door.

"No Selena Jacob said you couldn't do you want to vision to happen" Keith said stopping me. I don't want it to but maybe i can stop it and take the dying blow for Jake.

"it wont happen i wont let it" i said walking on to the porch as Aunt sue was coming in and she stopped and started to say something up go cut off.

"SELENA YOU NOT GOING'' Keith yelled grabbing my arm with force

"IM GOING WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT JUST STAY HERE" i yelled and pushed him away and walked down the steps. He stayed in the porch and started shaking Aunt Sue walked inside knowing what that meant.

"ARE YOU GIVING ME AN ORDER" He yelled and phased with a growl , to bad im not scared of him.

"YES IM GIVING YOU AN ORDER , IM ORDERING YOU TO STAY HERE'' i yelled and ran into the woods. I quickly took off my cloths and phased , i ran to the field , once i got there i seen dead wolves and Felix (he's part of the Volturi) dead. None of the wolves where from my pack thank god , i seen Jake fighting the wolf from the vision , it was bigger than him and i couldn't tell who was winning. I swallowed all my fears and ran out and tackled the other off of him , it started fighting me and Jake ran up and started fighting it with me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME" Jake yelled in his head

"FOCUS WE'LL TALK LATER" I yelled in my head while i kicked the wolf off me. Everyone was fighting it looked like we where winning , Jasmine was fighting Jane and using her power against her , it was actually pretty funny. I jumped on the other wolves back and it fell , Jake grabbed its throat and bit down with force , the wolf tried to shake him off. I grabbed its throat with force and we ripped the flesh. The other wolf yelped and slowly crawled a little before it just stopped. It died from not being able to breath , I ran at other wolf while Jake tried to get to arrow. This wolf was the same size as me , it was strong though , Jane seen me and smiled and started to come over to me , Jasmine grabbed her by her hair and they began to fight in lighting speed.  This wolf kicked me and i when maybe 5 feet in front of it  , i jumped up and charged at it , i we fought for what felt like forever , this other wolf started to tire out so i used it to my avenge , i slung it into the rocks across the flew into them hard. It yelped and i heard cracking come from its body and neck , it stopped moving i didn't even see it breath so i when to run at Arrow but a leech jumped on my back. It was another one of there little helpers , i quickly got it off my back and charged at it. It smacked me back , i shook off my daze and ran at it again.