Chapter One

Hello there! ^^ before we start the chapter u just want to say this is my first time making a story so please don't judge. Ty ^^
I do not own assassination classroom or the characters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You've always been kept in the house because you were born with powers. Your parents never knew why, and they were scared to let you go to the world. You were never able to make friends. Not even with your own family members. But that didn't mean you were lonley. You had you parents with you. Since you couldn't go to school, they made you home schooled and you were really smart. And now here you are.

Mom: (y/n), I know this is very sudden, but do you want to go to school?

(Y/n): Of course I do! I've always wanted to go. But,why now?

Mom: Me and you father made a deal. If you keep your powers a secret, you'll go.

(Y/n): Really?!

Mom: Of course! We think this would be the best for you.

(Y/n): Ok I will! When will I start?

Mom: Tomorrow. Your going to take a placement test to see which class you're in. And right after you take it, you'll go straight to class. I already got all the supplies and the uniform you need. You can try it on now if you want.

You and your mother smiled at each other for a moment. After you guys gave each other a warm, kind hug.

(Y/n): Thank you. Mom.

Mom: No problem.

~Time skip~

You woke up early to get ready for school and you were really excited.

"I wonder how many friends I'll get~" you thought.

You got dressed and left the house.

As you arrived , you went into the principal's office. You knocked on the door and heard a voice telling you to come in. As you walked in, you could feel a shiver down your spine.

"Hello. My name is (y/n) (l/n). I'm here to take the placement test." You bowed.

"No need for that anymore. You'll be placed in Class-E immediately. I heard you had special powers and we desperately need you help." He showed you a piece of paper of the information of a yellow looking octopus.

"And why do I need to help you with this?" You said in a cold voice.

"Because if you dont, the world will be destroyed." After saying that,you gasped.

"I understand. I'll do it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter sorry for making it long and there was no Karma x reader scenes. But I promise I will get to it. I just need to set the story up you know? I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-SushiRollxX