Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

Alright I just wanna say that I am proud of how much I enjoyed writing this story. Another successful book by me as been complete. :) I wanna know you guy's opinions and questions at the end so please comment!  :)

I turn my body and looked over my shoulder, showing off my face. The camera flashed and I did a different position. "Perfect Elliot. Something else now." Michelle Timmons yells at me. She was directing me, giving me tips, and watching me as I modeled her items. I moved my body and did another pose. She clapped, looking at the shots.

I relaxed my face, stood up and follow the girl who was dressing me. "Put her in the fall collection. I want the sweater, the jeans, the shoes, and the hair up. Now." I'm immediately given another outfit and sent to hair and makeup when done. My hair is curled and my lips are a dark red.

I go back out and do more poses. Getting positive and negative feedback, but taking it into consideration. Michelle Timmons was a hard woman, but that didn't falter me. I did what she said and worked my ass off. Other models were brought in to complete the final photo in our fall outfits. A good-looking dark skinned male leaned his arm on me and smiled. We all smiled and that was it.

Dressing back in the clothes I came in, I walked out to my ride. "Hey!" I heard someone yell. I turn around, seeing that it was the dark-skinned model. He jogged up to me in a blue shirt and black jeans. He smiled and pointed to the back door. "The other models and I were going to get a bite to eat. You wanna come?"

I looked at him, and then the other models standing at the door, waiting on my reply. I shrugged, not seeing the harm in hanging out with some new people. Chris wasn't here and I didn't know anyone here. I turn around and send my driver off. "Thank you, I'll call you back when I'm ready to go." He nods and drives off. The black guy smiles, showing off his white teeth. I laugh and follow him back inside.

The other three models who did the photoshoot smiled when I came back in. There was two girls and another guy, the three looked excited.

"Elliot, this is Asia," He pointed at the black girl with a short curly afro. She was very pretty, and I waved back when she did.

"This is Vivian." He pointed to the white girl with long auburn hair that she had in a ponytail and blue eyes.

"This is Jason." Jason was white as well and had the boy next door look. He looked the youngest out of the whole group, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a little stubble, but not enough to hide his baby features.

"And I'm Lamont."

I waved at everyone, "I'm Elliot Roberts."

~~~

All five of us sat in a booth, in a modern restaurant. I was glad that they didn't decide to go somewhere fancy. I wasn't feeling fancy, going somewhere normal would do for me. "What are you going to have Elliot?" I looked up from the menu at Asia and shrug, "I don't know yet, I don't come to New York often so, I don't know what's good and what's not."

Asia nodded, scooting closer to me. "Their chicken strips are amazing. Lamont and I always get them when we come here." She looked at Lamont and he winked at her. Jason laughed at the two, "They come on here on dates." Asia kicks Jason under the table. "No we don't." Vivian and Jason laugh, looking at me, he nods. "They do." He mouths. I smiled, chuckling. "I'll get the chicken strips then."

We make conversation and wait for the waitress to come back. I laugh and have fun with four strangers who I had no idea could be this entertaining. Chris and I always have fun, but it's usually dulled down by my problems and life. I frowned, taking a drink of my lemonade.