Chapter Eighteen

Before you guys read the update, I wanna say I'm sorry for not updating in a month. I honestly had hardcore writers block for this story, and also the struggle of writing Two stories at a time. False Claim as so much potential and I see it, but it is going to take some time. So I appreciate the people that still support me and all my books. I love you guys and enjoy this update :) Make you sure you comment, because I know you guys will have things to say.  

Excuse any of my mistakes, I got distracted with reading over it. 

P.S. I don't know if I'm the only one who loved Jason Derulo, but here is a song by him that i think really sets things for Elliot and Will. Listen to it while their talking, and tell me if it matched the situation. If you don't know what Vertigo means, look it up. Lol love you guys. 

Chapter Eighteen

"Logan." He says my name with that angelic voice I missed.

I wanted to run to him and wrap my arms around his body, but I held back the urge. He stood there, just as shocked as I am. "Come on Logan." I heard. I turn around and see Cayla beckoning me to come over by her. I follow and distract myself with dresses. I feel the presence of someone staring at me, knowing all too well of whom it is. I grab a dress off the rack and turn around. "Do you like this?" I was correct when Will's head pops up and he looks at me. "Yes." The dark red color would look great on Cayla. I show her the dress and she takes it from my hand.

Sooner or Later I would have to face him. The thoughts running through my head we're killing me.

I wondered if he missed me, I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

I ran off and barely explained myself. He probably wanted to shake me down with questions I couldn't answer. Like why I left so early, why I didn't contact him at all during the trip, when didn't I tell him I was coming back, or why I was ignoring him?

I hoped to everything I had that he didn't recognize me when we bumped into each other. He probably didn't. Will was never interested in the fame or celebrities. He wouldn't know.

I sighed in relief. The feeling of him finding out before I could actually confess kills me. I know what the outcome will be, but I didn't want it this early. I want to hope that I'm not just imagining things and that Will doesn't have the same feeling as me. It would cause me less pain if I knew he didn't feel anything for me. I won't feel so guilty when I finally let him go. Looking at him now, knowing how dangerous coming back was, I had no other choice.

Cayla's family and I go to the dressing rooms. "Logan, why don't you have a dress?" Cayla's mom asked. I shrug, "I can pick one later. I didn't want to steal the limelight from Cayla." I teased her. She shook her head. "Don't worry sweetheart," Her mother chuckled. "Go pick out one you like." I turn to go back into the abyss of dresses.

"Take Will with you, so you can have a second opinion." I heard.

Will's dad ushers Will to go with me. "Oh no, I think it's fine. I can pick out—"Oh don't be silly, every girl needs a second opinion." I nod, giving up. I look at Will. His beautiful eyes catch mine as he looks at me. The attraction I felt for this man, was dangerous. It was something I've never felt, not even for Denis.

"Alright." I whispered.

I look around, trying to be quick.

"Why?" I heard.

I turn around and see him standing behind me. I pull a dress off the rack and look at it, distracting myself from looking at him. "What do you mean why?" I replied.