Chapter Fifteen

Yay! This may be short, but I hope you enjoy it! This is so good. Don't forget to comment what you think at the end. I will go back and fix any mistakes I have. I'm tired so just please don't forget to comment.

Chapter Fifteen

            I've had five outfit changes by the time it was over. My aunt has stood and watched me the whole time. I was posing with a blonde and a redhead, when they got the final shot and in comes a black female and a white male.

"Okay we're spicing it up now Elliot. Sean sit on the couch and lean on the two women. This is for the catalog about love, we want it to show in the magazines about your movie Ms. Roberts." I nod.

 "Did you talk this over with her mother?" I head my aunt say. I glance at her, still posing, but beginning to get irritated.

She's been hinting in things like that this whole time. Asking where are the pictures going and if that should be appropriate for me to wear. If I should be able to show that much skin.

"Mrs. Roberts has agreed to everything we have set up for Elliot here ma'am." They told her.

"She has, now please stop interrupting." I said.

I smile and focus at the camera. "Good Good. Try something else." I tell Sean to get up so I can sit on the couch this time. He gets up, but leans in close to my face, as he was going to kiss me. I know what he was doing, but it caught me off guard. "Oh that's good. Mia, take five and we'll call you back." Sean's lips were damn near on mine when I pulled back.

"I'm sorry I—"Stop we're taking a break." Carmen demanded.

They look at me and I nod. "That was too much. I'll be back, just get more shots of the other models and I'll be back. I promise."  I tell Mabel. She nods. Aunt Carmen grabs my arm as I remove my clothes and replace them with a robe. "You almost kissed that boy Elliot. I know it's just business, but she didn't say do that."

I pull at my hair. "I know that. I don't go around just kissing boys, because I think it's fun. I didn't want him to kiss me; I was just trying to show some chemistry."

 She grumbles something, "Does Camille really approve of all this?"

I look at her, "Yes, why wouldn't she? This is what I do. This is my job. I'm not going to quit, because you don't happen to like what they make me do in one shot."

 "That is not what I'm saying Elliot."

I shake my head, "Then what are you trying to say Carmen? Because I'm tired of people leaving me in the dark about things. If you want to say something, then say it. I'm a grown woman, I can handle it." Carmen stops and looks at me. She doesn't say anything. I scoff, not understanding why she can't just tell me about my supposed secret cousin.

"Or don't. I'm going to finish working. You can stay, or you can leave." I told her.

 I went back to the dressing room and was dressed in a different outfit. I went back out and all the models were together, smiling. I joined in, coming into the middle and giving a big smile. "Perfect! That's a wrap. We're done." I sighed and stood by as the models started to come up to me and ask for autographs and pictures. I politely accepted and chatted with them as they asked me questions.

 "I absolutely love your movie." One said. I smiled, "Thank you. It was great filming it and doing something different from modeling." They all nodded at my response.

"How does it feel to be you? Your beautiful, famous, and just down right amazing."

I laughed, because that's not a question I get a lot. "To be me, well that's something I don't really know how to be."