Chapter Twenty

This is it!!!! :D Listen to the song above when Will and Elliot start dancing. Also the point of view changes a lot, you should be able to follow along, but if you can not. I'm sorry. I hope to see a lot of comment, seeing as this is a big revealing chapter. So enjoy :) 

Chapter Twenty

I open my eyes, hoping that what happened was a dream. I turned over and saw the beautiful dress staring right back at me. The feelings from Will run back through me. Him confessing his feelings for me and then my aunt trying to tell me the thing she supposedly waited too long to tell me. I rub my eyes and sit up. I should have listened, but I couldn't. Will's feelings were just making this harder than I thought. I didn't think he would return my feelings. I was going to be okay with all of it being one-sided and leaving right after. But that changed when he bought me that dress and went out of his way to do this for me. I was beyond happy about that.

Since we both felt the same way, maybe he could see past my lie and still want to be with me.

I mean he should want that right?

He could get to know me more, because he cares about  me?

Are our feelings that strong to overcome that?

I hoped so, I really did. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I needed to wash my hair and give my eyes a break from contacts. I was about to start the shower, when I heard voices outside. I leave my room, slowly, and listen. I hear Chris's laugh and relax, but my calmness was shot when I heard, "Logan?" I stop in mid walk.

Holy shit, why is Cayla here?

Is Chris that stupid to bring her here?

Did they do anything?

Oh my gosh, what did he tell her?

"When did you come in?" I close my eyes, still not facing her. "Last night, I didn't know Chris had company." I reminded myself to hound his ass for questions once we got rid of Cayla. "Yeah we talked—"I'm sorry Cayla, but I really need to get in the shower. So can we talk later?" I hope she didn't think that come off as rude. I wasn't trying to be mean, but if I didn't go, this wasn't going to end well. I lock myself in the room and slid down the door.

This couldn't get any worse?

~~~

Will

I unlock the door for my sister and look at her wearing different clothes than she left in yesterday. The ones she wore were folded up in her arms. She had on a male's shirt and pants. "Do you want to tell me why you're wearing male clothing?" She gave me a glance and walked past me. She sat on the couch and looked at the TV. "Hey you are finally watching the movie." I've been watching Loving Me Colorblind for the past hour and I can't get the star out of my head. Elliot Roberts was beautiful and I don't see why her boyfriend would ever cheat on her.

"You won't believe this, but I think I spent the night with Chris Cambridge."

I look at Cayla crazy. "What do you mean?"

I know my sister was lovesick about the guy, but she can't be delusional too. She turns to me, "I mean like I just had the most real talk with Chris Cambridge." I shake my head, not believing her. Whatever she was drinking, she shouldn't drink it again.

"In your dreams sister. Now get washed up so you get ready for your party."

I try to call Logan, but it goes to voicemail. I curse and hang up. Maybe she's getting ready herself? That's why she wasn't answering her phone. I put my phone down and throw on a shirt. Cayla left a while ago, so the house was quiet and empty. I needed something to do to get my mind off of Logan. I open the front door and walk down my driveway. Knocking on their door, Mrs. Roberts answers. "Hey sweetheart, what can I do for you?"