Chapter Ten

Oh things in False Claim are about to take a turn. Sorry for any mistakes and how short this chapter is. Please Comment your opinions at the end. Everything will be explained, so if your confused, don't be. 

Chapter Ten

“You’re so lucky you’re relative to the man I live with.” I said to Cayla.

She laughs, “Is that all he is to you?”

I stop and settle off one of Will’s horses. “What are you implying my good friend?”

Cayla takes the horses reins from me and puts her back into her spot.

“I’m just saying, you've been here now for what? Five weeks now? You have no chance but to be my friend, because I don’t have any and you live with my brother. Now I know when growing up, everyone wanted to jump his bones. They all used me to get to him, and I just want what’s best for him. I love India, but you can see she drives him crazy. I just think he could do better,”

I roll my eyes, brushing one of the horse’s hair. People keep on telling me that, when they don’t even know the real me to decide if I was better than what he already had.

“Cayla there is nothing between me and your brother.” I follow back inside of the house, and walk to the kitchen. I pour myself a cup of water.

“I’m sorry I keep on pushing. I’m going to stop prying and just let it be,” She bumps her hip with mine. “My friends and I are going to go dancing tonight. You have to come.” For the past week, Cayla has been trying to get to go out with her little friends. I've declined all her offers, because I had work, but today was my first day off in the weeks I've been working.

I have been in love with the freedom and control I've had on my life. I've contacted my mother only twice since we've last talked, only because she reminded me that it was my father’s birthday. And as much as she claimed she respected my decision to stay, this wasn't something I wanted to miss. I loved my daddy, more than my mother.

And I would take a pause from this break to see him.

“Yes I know mom…Of course you already have my plane ticket…Yes I understand…Goodbye mother.”

I hang up and sigh. “At least it for a reason we can agree on this time.”

I walk out of my room and search for Will. Going upstairs, I lightly knock on his office. His door was open, and I learned my lesson last time to just knock, not barge in.

“Come in.”

I follow in and close the door behind me.

“Hey babe.” He said, not even looking up.

“Oh babe? Is that how we’re dressing each other now?”

“I thought you were India.”  He looks up, taking off some hot professional glasses, which gave him extra attractive points. Why are you so damn hot?

“Excuse me?”

I blink, looking at him.

“You said why am I so damn hot?”

I shake my head, no I didn't, I didn't say that out loud did I?

“I-I did n-not, I was talking about someone else. You look like the gay guy on the show, and that’s what he said to the boyfriend before they had butt sex.” I rambled off my stupid excuse for my embarrassment.

He chuckles, “Uh alright. What’s up?” I sit down on the couch that is positioned in front of a window. It was a nice couch, very soft, and black.