Chapter Six

Chapter Six

“Why do I feel like you guys are trying to kick me out?” I joke with my aunt. She was helping my grandmother out my clothes in a bag. “We’re not kicking you out dear. We’re just trying to show you another life, one that doesn’t involve all the glamorous things. Paparazzi, designer dresses, and auditions for the next movie.” I frown, staring at a designer jacket I got last year.

Stuffing it in the back of the closet, I roll my eyes. “It was a joke, but okay. Since I’m just moving behind you guys, can I keep all my things that doesn’t look what a normal twenty-one year old girl who is not a famous actress/model would carry around?”

My grandma hands me the bag. “Carmen, tell her what to keep, and what to leave here.”

 She leaves the room and I stare at her back.

“What’s wrong with your mother?” I look to Aunt Carmen. She shakes her head, “Your incident has upset her.”

My incident? I’m a grown woman and who is legal to drink, that shouldn’t be an incident.

“Um well, I’m sorry.”My aunt frowns. “Don’t be sarcastic Elliot. She’s just trying to help you; some of us couldn’t get help.” What is that supposed to mean? I give her a confused look, but she doesn’t explain.

 “Never mind. Just take anything that doesn’t shout I’m a famous person hiding out, we wouldn’t want that.” She leaves the room and I stand in here alone.

Well way to have a little girl to girl time with the fam.

I grab my bag and dull things and trail them out the door to the house in the back. Will stands there, with his arms crossed and an amused look on his face.

“No Will, I’m not struggling pulling this bag all the way to my backyard. Totally don’t need help.” I sarcastically say.

He chuckles, and comes over to carry my bag. “Women.” I nudge him with my elbow and walk with  the rest of the way. “What is in these bags? Diamonds or something?” I smirk, “Or something.” I enter his house and I’m  always shocked how cozy, but beautiful it is.

“I’ll show you around.” I nod and follow him.

He takes me up stairs first, showing me all the rooms on the upper level, turns out I get the lower level. Let’s hope a killer doesn’t decide to try and rob a house behind another house, I would be the first one gone.

“There are three bathrooms. Two down there and one up here.” I nod, “Mmm. Interesting.” He glances at me, “My room is here, spare here, and the other spare—“Occupied.” He laughs, “Aren’t you smart.” I roll my eyes. “Did Poor William wake up on the wrong side of his diamond incrusted bed?” I tease. He smirks, “Did little Logan forget to be quiet today?” I growl, “Maybe I just enjoy annoying you.” He nods, “Lovely characteristic, whoever you marry is going to win the lottery.”

Oooo. This guy is lucky he is hot.

“Are we done? Cause I’d like to unpack my things.” Ignore his next words and take it in my own hands to walk down the stairs to my new room. Shutting the door, I lean on it and sigh.

“Why couldn’t he ugly or something?”

I walk back and forth out of the room. The sheets and pillow cases were stacked neatly in a cabinet located in the hall. Will was upstairs or somewhere, I didn’t really care after I stormed in my new room. I set the matching sheet and top sheet on the bed, going back out to get pillow cases; I search for the matching ones.

“Yay!” I say as I find the matching.

Digging through the drawer, I search for the other one. Searching and searching, I’m out of luck.