Chapter Seven

Alright! I am so sorry for my long ass absence. I get caught up with my other stories sometimes, and ideas for this just go out of my head. However not today, this chapter is quite long, so I'm just filling you up for what's going to happen next. Loads of people tell me privately that they love this story, but i just want some more feedback. It's about to get started, so please, don't hesitate to tell me if you like it and what you think is going to happen next. :) Thank you and Enjoy! 

Chapter Seven

                I was awakened by the loud chatter of Will and his sister. What they we’re talking about? I don’t know, but they were being quite loud. I slip on some pants and pull down my big oversized t-shirt.

Back at home, I would have never worn a big shirt with my boobs all out. It would have been too big of a risk, for like Paparazzi somehow catching a picture of me outside while I got the mail or something. Then I’ll be plastered all over the magazines with my nipples showing.

But here, I could let myself be free and not worry about walking around like that. I get up and rub my eyes. My nappy hair was in a sloppy ponytail and I was barefoot. My toes painted the color red, because last night I took a long bath after dinner and disassembled my thoughts. While bathing the old color was chipping so I removed the polish and redid them.

“What is going on in here?” I said. Cayla was sitting on the couch wrapped up in a blanket and Will was making breakfast. “Wow really, she is too pretty to be doing drugs.” Cayla says to the TV.

Will shakes his head, “She may be hot, but that doesn’t change that she snorts crack up her nose.”

Cayla looks at me. “Oh Hey Logan!”

 I wave, “What’s up.” I sit on the couch next to her.

“When we come back, we’re going to show the trailer of the number one movie in America. Loving Me Colorblind!”

That’s my movie.  My eyes widen, while Cayla claps. “Yes, I’ve been waiting for this.”

I look over at her, “Have you seen that movie?” 

She shakes her head. “I was supposed to see it last week, but someone bailed on me.” She turns around and frowns at Will. He comes towards the back of the couch. “It wasn’t me, it was India. She had caught the flu when we we’re supposed to go. I had to take care of her.”

Cayla turns to me, “Do you wanna go see it? You look like the movie watching type.”

If only they knew that I’ve watched it a thousand times, seen it be played back, and fast forwards countless of times, because that was me playing in it.

“Sure.” She claps, “Great. I heard that the main guy Chris he is totally hot. Quinn Vincent is so lucky.”

I nod, Chris was hot. “That she is.”

 Even though Chris and I are good friends, I wouldn't try to interfere with his relationship with Quinn.

“Oh It’s back on! Don’t talk!” Cayla yelled.

 I laughed and Will pushed her. “Chill out.”

She ignored him, turning up the TV when the trailer started.

I frown when it shows the clips with me and Fiona. She was my character’s best friend, but now I hate that bitch. When Chris and I’s character start to have a heavy make out and are about to have sex, it changes to the clips of my character crying over Chris’s. He did something and my character was depressed. The trailer ends with my character looking down and the words ‘Loving Me Colorblind’ appear.