☙ | s i x t y - e i g h t |*

That picture is👌

You all see the asterisk so I don't need to warn you to get your holy water out.

_______________

"But she absolutely hates flowers." I whined, attempting to stop Laetitia from placing more goddamn rose petals on the bed.

"You said you wanted it to be romantic. Flowers are romantic, deal with it." She says, placing her hands on her hips and slightly glares at me.

I look around the dim room, and it did look extremely sexy with all the candles and deep-red rose petals, and I'm getting hard just thinking about my Anna laying down on that bed, but I needed her to be comfortable too - and she already told me she doesn't like flowers.

"We have to sweet it up." I say, referring to the flower petals scattered everywhere.

Laetitia's hands fly up in annoyance. "Are you kidding me? We spent half an hour plucking these roses and now you want to waste them?" She says, jokingly slapping me with the thorny stems she held in her hand. "I am not wasting my time picking all these up. Besides, without the petals it's just a bunch of candles in this room and it'll look like your about to chant demonic crap and sacrifice her to the devil." She's got a point.

I sighed. I mean they're technically flower petals not flowers, and it's the thought that should count. Plus, I don't think either me or Anna would pay much attention to when I make love to her.

I mean, if she'll want it.

But what if she doesn't? Shit. What if she thinks I'm pushing her to do this and runs for the hills? What if she doesn't like how I look without any clothes on? What if she does agree but hate the why I am in bed and falls out of love with me? Fuck, oh my god, what if she leaves me? What if-

"Harry, you're sweating like pig. Are you okay?" Laetitia asks, bringing me out of my panicked thoughts. "If it bothers you that much, then fine let's sweep them up."

I shook my head, trying to clear it. I'm being completely silly. Anna wouldn't leave me just because I might mess up in bed. She loves me.

Fuck, she loves me, and I love her and that's all that should matter now.

If she doesn't want to do this, then I won't force her. I'll wait for as long as she wants me to - though I'm hoping it's before either of us die in this war.

It seems like I'm popping this out of nowhere but honestly, having her walk away from me hours ago made me panic, thinking I lost her. But then he reassures me that she still loved me and hearing her say those words made me realize just how bad I wanted this.

I'm ready. Despite the fact that I was nowhere close to being a virgin, I felt like doing this with Anna would be my first time actually having sex. I felt nervous, and giddy, and - hell, why hide it? - horny.

I could just imagine how amazing she would feel around me. How she would tell me she loved me in the midst of it. Fuck, I can't wait.

"This is okay." I tell Laetitia. I couldn't possibly ask her to clean it all up after having to practically beg her to help me set this up. "Do you have one more rose there?" I ask, looking at the pile of useless stems in a plastic bag.

She looks inside before shaking her head. "If there is, it's probably in the bottom of the pile, and I'm not reaching into a bag of thorns." She says, and I pout, attempting to make her do so but she doesn't give in.

I sighed. "Fine, fine! Just go now, please. I'm going to find Anna." I say. I look at Laetitia to see her wiggling her eyebrows at me and I roll my eyes. "Shut up."