☙ t h i r t y - f i v e

The picture is an accurate representation of me and Harry's relationship tbh.

Unedited I'm sorry.

"Anna!" I turn around at the sound of the familiar voice. My heart leaping out of my chest as I catch sight of hair as black as mine.

"Christian!" I yell, immediately running towards him. The field of dead grass seemingly endless as I tried to get to my brother.

A small blonde girl appears at his side, blue eyes identical with mine. "Anna!" Lea calls out to me as well.

My heart swells at the sound of their voices, relief and joy overflowing as tears formed in my eyes. "Thank god!" I gasp as I continue running. "Thank god!"

But I stop in my tracks as soon as I notice Lea moving backward, hiding behind Christian. Her eyes wide in fear as hers too flood with tears for a completely different emotion.

"You left us, Anna." Christian accuses, causing my eyes to snap up and meet his.

He was glaring, blue eyes cold and filled with rage as he looked at me. "What?" I asked, taking a step forward, and my heart shatters as they both take a step back.

"You left us and we died because of you." Christian says, his words rattling my bones.

My body begins to shake, mind scattered as I struggled to make sense of what was happening. "I- I don't understand - I just - I-"

"You killed us!" Lea shrieked "You let us die, Anna!" She screams at me, her hand still holding onto Christians as tears flowed down from her face.

My knee buckles, unable to stand as my own little sister blames me for her death.

"No." I whisper to myself, my chest feeling tight - too tight, and I find myself having trouble breathing properly.

"They killed us, Anna. You should have died with us, you deserve it more than we do." Christian's calm and cold voice speaks up again and I bring my hands up to my ears to block them out.

"No." I whimper. "No. No. No. No." I swallowed against my drying throat and closing my eyes as I see Christian and Lea's head begin to ooze out blood.

"You're useless! You're filth!" I hear Lea screaming at me again, my arms doing nothing to muffle her voice out. It was as if she was screaming directly into my head.

"You couldn't even have the guts to admit it." Christian adds, his voice too was undisturbed by my hands blocking my ears.

"You said you would protect me! And now I'm dead, Anna! I'm dead!" Lea screaches.

"No!" I gasp, eyes flying open as I attempted to sit up. I feel a heavy weight on my shoulders preventing me from doing so and I'm pushed back to lay down.

My breathing was heavy as my eyes flashes around my now dark surroundings. I try to swallow again and breathe slower to remove the knot in my chest but nothing seems to work.

"Just breathe. Just breathe, Anna. Are you okay? Do you need water?" I hear a voice near me, a soothing hand running through my hair slowly as if trying to calm me down.

My eyes finally catch green ones looking down at me and my hands rise to cup his face. His warm skin meets mine and I'm assured that whatever I saw or heard was only a nightmare.

He stares at me oddly until I remove my hands from his jaw and I shuffle a bit away from him.

"Are you thirsty?" He asks but I didn't reply, only turning on my side to face away from him. I was sweating buckets despite the cold around me, and my throat was drying up fast. I wanted water.