☙ f o r t y - s i x

*opens picture*
*phone overheats bc too hot toO HOT*

He'S jUSt waLkINg hOW TF?

Btw, I love when you guys in-line comment on the paragraphs - not that I'm hinting at anything.

_____________

"Shut the hell up, you useless shit." A female voice shouts. I groan, sunlight already burning through my eyelids.

I was still surprised - in a good way - to not have my joints feeling stiff, or my neck aching from a bad position. I don't think I'll ever get used to having my own bed, and actual bed. At least I got to experience what they actually feel like before I die in this war.

"Shhh." I hear someone grumble. "You'll wake her up - lower your voice, Gemma." The man's voice was low, but still very much audible.

"Like I care?" The female voice screeches.

I keep my eyes closed, refusing to fully wake up and willing myself to go back into a dreamless sleep. I grumble a little, before happily snuggling into the sheets more - taking advantage of what I was lucky enough to be given.

"Aw." I hear someone coo, but then the sound of skin hitting skin ring through the room, and it was like someone had struck me with lightning as I bolted up from the soft bed.

My eyes are wide, heaviness of sleep gone in a snap at the sound of someone slapping a person, and I'm met with Harry arguing with his sister just at the foot of the bed.

Gemma's hand is still raised and it didn't take a sage to know she had hit Harry.

I glared at her. "Get out of my room, you bitch." I tell her. He eyes widen in surprise as her jaw falls open, as if both shocked and insulted with my words.

I smirk, and I can see Harry do the same after seeing the effects of my words. "I will have you beheaded for that!" She screams at me, and I wondered how one could even muster a voice that high so early in the morning.

Harry's smirk falls and his green eyes glared at Gemma. He opens his mouth to speak, possibly to defend me just as I had done to him, but I beat him to it. "Go ahead, but I assure you that I will claw my way out of my grave to find you and drag you down to hell." I say, voice low and slow for her to get the point.

She looked terrified by my threat, seeing as what I said was much worse than what she threatened me with.

She scoffs before glaring at her brother, who had no problem in glaring back. "All this blood is on your hands, Harry." She says. She walks out of the room then, confidently as if she had the last word.

But I didn't want that.

I hurriedly stood up from the bed and walked behind her, grabbing the door just as she was out in the hallway. "No, it isn't. All blood spilt is on my head, not Harry's, but at least I'm doing something to stop more of it from spilling - what about you, Gemma? Do you think riding dicks will save anyone?" I taunt, and I didn't truthfully care about her answer so I close the door on her.

"The more you disrespect my family, the more I like you." Harry speaks up from behind me.

I turn around to see him grinning at me. I smile back before moving closer to him. "You're a strange man, Harry Styles."

His hands move to my waist before tackling me back down on the bed. "Love it when you say my name." He mumbles, his lips pressing against my neck - not in a seductive way either.

The feel of his mouth was surprisingly ticklish and I find myself laughing full-blown as he wouldn't cease his actions.

"Harry, stop!" I say through laughs and heavy breathing. I try to push at his shoulders but he pins my hands to the sides of my head.