☙ s i x t y - t h r e e*

I find that photo so hot i don't understand.

Warning: my specialty is up ahead; smut that really isn't smut oops. False hope for everyone!

_________________

Harry smiled as people in the room continued the chat, Lea pumping her fist up and shouting with them. I stood up too, walking over to him as his father scrambles out of the room, grumbling like a child under his breath.

"What now, King of the North?" I tease him, and he brings his arm to pull me closer to his side, grinning down at me before facing the crowd.

The chants fade, just as Harry opens his mouth to speak. "I say this calls for a feast." He starts, and I see the servants that had entered with the queen look down on the floor. "But, everyone will cook - guards and servants, even me." He says, causing a lot of eyes to widen and a few questions to be gasped. "And everyone will eat at the same time, and everyone will clean up after themselves." He says, grinning as if he was proud of what he was doing. "If we're going to remove inequality from this kingdom, we might as well start now." He says.

"But, your grace." Someone calls up Harry. A guard by the left wall steps a bit forward so Harry could see him. "Most of us," the guard refers to the men in uniform near him "don't have the slightest clue on how to cook." He says, although he seemed more troubled than he was complaining.

Harry shrugs and nods his head towards the people behind his mother. "Ask them. I'm sure they'll be happy to teach you, as they are skilled in ways that you aren't." He says, and no one seemed to have a problem with that.

"Let's head to the kitchen, then." Anne says, clapping her hands once and everyone immediately starts to file out of the room.

Lea hops off the table and she was about to move towards us, but dramatically sighs when she sees Harry leaning closer to me. "You know what, I'll be in the kitchen with everyone else." She says and skips away before either of us could say anything more.

The doors finally close and Harry immediately wraps both arms around me, resting his forehead on mine. "Sooo, King of the North, eh?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I laughed, pecking his lips once before speaking. "I'm not really into kings." I tease, and he feigns an offended expression at my words.

"Sometimes you wound me, Anna." He says, causing me to smile at his cute pout.

I wiggle out of his grasp and adjust the crown on his head. The way he stood up to his father - the man who had raised him - was amazing, and I've honestly never felt more proud of someone. I place another kiss on his cheek before intertwining our fingers together. "I'll make an exception for this king, then. His curls are too sexy, if I'm being honest." I say.

I start to walk, about to drag him with me to the kitchen, but he seemed to have other plans. He tugs me back, making my back press to his front as his other arm locks me against him. "Just my curls? Baby, that can't be the only thing you find sexy about me." He teases, his breath fanning the skin on my neck as he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I would never get used to this type of pull he has on me.

I find myself unable to talk as his lips meet the skin of my neck, and I could do nothing but tilt my head so he had better access. He chuckles, his chest vibrating against my back. "This is probably the worst time for this." I say, my voice breathy, and in all honesty I already did feel like my lungs had stopped working.

A bit of shouting is heard behind the doors, but my mind is ripped away from reality as Harry's lips kiss their way up my neck and stop by my ear again. "I know." He says, nibbling on the shell of my ear. "Imagine if someone walked in while I'm thrusting in and out of your pure, sweet body." He mumbles, the image surprisingly causing my entire body to heat up and I felt as though someone was burning my skin.