☙ s e v e n t y - o n e

I updated The Art Teacher too if you didn't know. (it has smut wink wink)

Oh! Another not-special guest in this chapter tho lol.

_________________

I woke up with a start. My heart beating fast against my chest and eyes wide in fear.

Screaming. That's all I hear.

Harry's up beside me to, face the same as mine with both confusion and fear battling against each other. I stood up from the bed, hurriedly getting dressed as I see Harry already strapping on his shoes.

He stands up straight afterwards, waiting for me as he grabbed the sword from under the bed and brought out my bow and arrow.

I didn't even know they were there.

I quickly tied my hair away from my face and placed the quivers of arrows around my body, holding onto my bow as Harry lead the way to the door.

We're greeted with complete chaos. Knights and servants running around. Some screaming in terror while some were screaming as they fought.

But the odd part is that not all knights were dressed in the red uniform. A handful of then wore gold - Tomlinson's soldiers.

"What the fuck?" I swore as I loaded my bow immediately, shooting off one enemy knight who was stupid enough to come running at us with a sword held high.

The sleek, black arrow effortlessly pierces the man's throat, and he goes down choking, trying to pull the arrow out.

"Fucking cowards launching an attack before dawn." Harry yells, and his arm immediately comes in front of me as if hiding me behind his back.

I frowned. I know he only wants to protect me but that was completely unnecessary. I could fight well enough for myself, and even if I couldn't I could easily just use whatever Niall had placed in the bracelet.

If I could find him that is.

I quickly push against his arm and placed a quick kiss to his cheek. I needed to find that damn boy to make sure he's keeping his end of the bargain, but I can't exactly do that with Harry right beside me - besides, he's got his people to protect. "Go on ahead, Harry. I have something to do." I say.

His eyebrows immediately furrow, green eyes blazing in what seemed to be fury as he opened his mouth to object. "You are not leaving my side for one second, do you understand?" He yells, pronouncing each word slowly as if we had all the time in the world.

I rolled my eyes, before lifting my foot off the ground and literally kicking his ass to push him forward. He stumbles right into a man wearing gold armor, who turns around in rage but luckily Harry manages to slash his sword out to meet the man's weapon halfway.

This was my chance. "I'll see you tonight, Styles!" I yell out, readying an arrow by my bow as I bolted down a different hallway.

I hear his rough voice scream something over everyone else, but I didn't catch what he said anymore, the words muffled and disarrayed by everything else.

As I barreled through the halls, making my way to the room that held the prisoners in, I had started to wish I had a sword or a knife with me. Bows and arrows were not good for close combat, and that's exactly what I was in at the moment. Though surprisingly, I have only killed two men - one when I was beside Harry, and the other was a man who stood by the windows throwing flaming cloth at our guards below.

Many have tried to run at me, either knowing who I was to Harry or just plainly blood-thirsty, but they came with swords held high - but no one even made it close to me. I was surprise to see guards throwing themselves against the enemy once they deemed them too close to me. If I didn't know any better, I would have said they were actually protecting me.