☙ f i f t e e en

NOTE FROM ME IN THE FUTURE: Hi guys it's been a year since this chapter got messed up, and half of it went missing. After talking to Wattpad, they finally told me that they could not find my old draft that had the complete version of it, and so I had to re-write it. Hopefully, not too late.

I'm sorry for the confusion that was caused!

"I am so sorry about that, Liam!" I shout as soon as the doors close. I yank at the curtains, causing little to no movement, seeing as they were heavy, but Liam untangles himself from it anyway. "I know I shouldn't have stuffed you in there but - "

"What the fuck?" He screams, but his eyes aren't on me. He marches towards the red stain Harry had made before looking down at it with his mouth wide open. His head turns up to look at me before glancing down at the mess again. His arms fly up in frustration as he yells again. "That little bitch! I just mopped here!"

I didn't know how to reply to him regarding the floor and not piss him off, so instead, I reply to a different part of his sentence. "Yeah, he is a little bitch, isn't he?"

I walked closer to Liam before picking up the mop, only to push it away from me. "Ew! It touched me!" I tried to imitate the way Harry had whined about it.

Liam's temper quickly cools down as he sees my attempt at humor. He suddenly grabs hold of my shoulders, and he started waving a finger in front of my face. "I hate liars, Annalyn. I hate them." He says trying to make his voice deeper.

I laughed in his face, actually throwing my head back and letting loose loud laughter for the first time in what seems like weeks.

Liam follows suit and soon we were both randomly trying to imitate the prince himself.

"I am the prince! Everything I do is right! So two plus two is eight, Annalyn! Eight!" Liam says as he pretends to be furious.

"Oh look I spilled my drink, Liam! I might as well smash the glass too!" I say in a mock deep voice "But no problem, you can mop it up."

Several horrible acting skits later, the red liquid was still on the floor and the windows were still "filthy" - though I didn't see one speck of dust there to begin with - and half the floor was still left unmopped.

"I'm dead when those guards come here and see me not finished." I say after the laughter had died down.

"How will they even notice?" Liam says, his eyes glinting with a small spark of happiness from the short laugh we had shared. "I mean, besides that horrible spill, the whole place seems clean enough. I say we mop it up and ditch."

I fake a gasp. "Are you saying we should lie, Liam?" I turn my voice deeper again. "I hate liars, you know that."

Liam laughs again at my sudden impersonation, probably not expecting it. I just smile before darting my eyes over to the mop. "Maybe I'll take you up on that offer though." I say before cleaning that stupid drink up.

"Can't resist, eh?" He says, and when I look up I see him wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I push the mop towards him, chuckling a little while doing so. "You look like your face is twitching." I tell him.

After the words leave my mouth, he immediately starts twitching every part of his face that he could, making him look absolutely ridiculous.

I couldn't stop the loud laughter from my lips from escaping and the sound echoes loudly around the room - a bit louder than what I had wanted.