☙ t h i r t e e n

my larry heart screamed at that manip. Credits to who made it like omg you deserve a shrine whoever you are.

Anywaaaaaay! Enjoy the chaper!

A loud groan ripped through his throat as I'm guessing he doubled over clutching his - you know. I, on the other hand, am yet to open my eyes and actually face what was happening.

"Bitch." He chokes out the name again, but all I do is take blind steps back til I feel the door behind me, telling me that that was as far as I can go.

"You should have locked the door!" I cried, my voice laced with a whining tone. Can you blame me? I had just walked in on the man I hated the most while he was having an unholy threesome.

My god. The word alone made me feel like vomiting.

"You should have knocked!" He replies, a heavy growl still in his voice.

My eyes remained closed as my hands had went back to cover them for extra protection. "With what? I was carrying a tray with both of my hands, how the hell was I supposed to knock?" I shrieked, my face growing hotter and my stomach becoming more unsettled as the image of his bare ass played back in my head. "Oh god! I saw your ass! Oh god!" I wailed in agony as I rolled my head back.

Whatever god is up there surely was not fond of me.

"You should feel honored!" He bites.

"I feel sick!" I reply emphasizing the last word. "I am in no way honored to have had you flash me, your highness." I say with all the sarcasm pulled into that one title.

"Get out!" He screams all of a sudden.

"Gladly!" I yell and start molesting the wall looking for the handle so I could finally leave.

After much struggling and groping of the cold door behind me, I was not successful in finding the key to my long- needed exit.

"Jesus Christ!" I hear the prince sigh and soon I feel his skin brush by mine.

"Don't touch me!" I immediately screamed.

"I was opening the door!" He yells at me, his closeness evident when I felt his breath fan my face when he spoke.

With one of my hands still covering my closed eyes, I balled the other one into a fist and sent it flying to the direction I thought he was in.

I missed my mark almost completely due to the lack of sight, and ended up only grazing a part of his body with my knuckles.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" He shouts in my face. "And you're the one who just touched me!"

"Barely!" I shout.

"Get out!"

"I am!" And with that I hurry out of his room, only opening my eyes when I hear the door close behind me.

I was still very much angry, but at the same time I was equally embarrassed and scared for life.

The guards outside the prince's room all looked at me confused as they take in my flushed appearance and heavy breathing.

I glared at all of them. "What?" I bite, and they all look away. My eyes catch sight of the guard who I asked if this was indeed the prince's room.

"You!" I pointed a finger at him. "Fucking warn me if he's busy next time." I say before marching off to a direction I was hoping to be towards the kitchen.

~*~

"We've all seen that ass of his." Liam rolls his brown eyes before swiping the mop over the floor again. "You get use to it after walking in on him and his kittens several times."